Total : 0.00 €

[CLOSED] Question about variable prices

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #891 by david
david replied the topic: [CLOSED] Question about variable prices
Hi Camilla,
Any price calculated by any kind of Excel formula into an Excel worksheet can be carried out by our plug-in.

About your case, if you mean that actually your spread sheet use a method to capture automatically the gold price from an external database, we need more detail about it before say yes or not. Maybe if you provide to us your spreadsheet we can evaluate it better.
Remember, after bought, you will have one hour of free support on any area included expertise on Excel.
And also, at the end, you will have money back within first month if our plug-in doesn't solve your problem.
Thank you
David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #890 by david
david replied the topic: [CLOSED] Question about variable prices
Hi Camilla,
Any price calculated by any kind of Excel formula into an Excel worksheet can be carried out by our plug-in.

About your case, if you mean that actually your spread sheet use a method to capture automatically the gold price from an external database, we need more detail about it before say yes or not. Maybe if you provide to us your spreadsheet we can evaluate it better.
Remember, after bought, you will have one hour of free support on any area included expertise on Excel.
And also, at the end, you will have money back within first month if our plug-in doesn't solve your problem.
Thank you
David

• Camila Rubio
  • Camila Rubio's Avatar Topic Author
1 year 3 weeks ago #885 by Camila Rubio
Camila Rubio created the topic: [CLOSED] Question about variable prices
Hi there,

I'm working on an online jewelry shop. I understanding your plugin would serve us for decisions from the client (like ring size) and affect the final price, but what about a variation in prices that doesn't depend on the client to change the base price? I'm specifically talking about the price of gold, something that varies often. One of our providers has developed a formula that changes the price accordingly, but I'm not sure whether your plugin would be able to change the base price automatically.

Greetings,
Camila.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €