Total : 0.00 €

How to make value of width and height just value of the size.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #1422 by Indrit
Indrit replied the topic: How to make value of width and height just value of the size.
Hi,
in order to have multiple output fields like your request you need to utilize the excel which can be used by the PRO version or you can test it on the DEMO version by going on this link:
altoswebsolutions.com/live-demo/wordpress
There you can access the Backend with the credentials provided on the link.
In the demo the calculators will be removed after 24h.
You can create the excel file with the formulas you like and import it on the DEMO version to create your calculator.
You can view our documentation as to how to make a calculator out of an excel file:
altoswebsolutions.com/documentation/7-cr...spreadsheet-file-pro
Let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regads,
Indrit
AT225

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Iqbal
  • Iqbal's Avatar Topic Author
6 months 3 weeks ago #1307 by Iqbal
Iqbal replied the topic: How to make value of width and height just value of the size.
Is that in the free version, I can not use the output field?
I was saw your table price that you've said, multiple output field. So I thought if I want to use for single output field, I have a chance. But it doesn't show up on calculator.

And what do you mean by intermediate field?

Thanks for replying me :)

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #1303 by Naidi
Naidi replied the topic: How to make value of width and height just value of the size.
Hi,

firstly you need to specify the type of relationship will have the fields (width & height) with (size).
You want the size to be displayed as an output-field to show to the user or it will be just an intermediate field for calculation purpose?

For simple calculation you can eliminate the use of size and just create a the formula attached to the price, that would look something like this:

($aws_price_calc_n + $aws_price_calc_n) * value_of_size (Where 'n' depend of the identify number field)

for more information visit this part of documentation: altoswebsolutions.com/documentation/6-cr...l-formula-calculator .

To use the size field as an output one to show to the user , you must use a calculator that is created from an excel file.
You can find the information here : altoswebsolutions.com/documentation/7-cr...spreadsheet-file-pro .

I wanted to remember that to be able to create calculator from excel file you should upgrade to our PRO version.
Once you go PRO you will profit our free technical support as well as 30 days money-back guarantee.

Best regards,
Naidi
AT225

• Iqbal
  • Iqbal's Avatar Topic Author
6 months 3 weeks ago #1302 by Iqbal
Iqbal created the topic: How to make value of width and height just value of the size.
Hello Team AWS,

Can you please help me, how to make value of width and height just value of the size but no the price?
And to make the value of the size have a specific price?

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €