Total : 0.00 €

Shipping costs attention

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #2338 by Varilux
Varilux replied the topic: Shipping costs attention
Ok, I tested the plugin and it works very well, also in the free version. Again. Thank you for the tip!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #2314 by Varilux
Varilux replied the topic: Shipping costs attention
That sounds very promising. I'll try it right now. Many Thanks.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #2312 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Shipping costs attention
Dear Varilux,

I've a possible idea that could be a starting point. From what I understand the condition to be free shipping is that square meters are greater then 100 (So it's not based for example on the total of the order).

Using WPC you can overwrite the weight: altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-c...spreadsheet-file-pro

Look for "Overwrite WooCommerce Weight" in that page. This means you can set a weight value which will be calculated by your Excel file. So you can write an Excel formula like IF Square meters > 100 then weight = 0; otherwise weight = ?

Where "?" could be a real weight calculated by you or a dummy weight (For example 1).

In this way you can use a plugin to set the shipping price based on the weight, for example I've found this one, but more plugins could exist:

jeroensormani.com/setup-weight-based-shipping-woocommerce/

So now the rule would be simply:

- If weight = 0, free shipping
- If weight = ?, 50 euros.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1369
The following user(s) said Thank You: Varilux

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #2307 by Varilux
Varilux created the topic: Shipping costs attention
Hello AWS Team, I have tested your Plugin Woo Price Calculator for my project and am pleasantly surprised how easy it is to make complicated calculations. Also the IF conditions in Excel worked, which does not seem to be so easy for many, according to forum posts.

A problem with me are the shipping costs. I hope you can help me with this. Our goods are sold by square meters. Up to 100qm shipping costs amounting to 50 €. In addition, the shipping costs are eliminated. A look at the forum entries tells me that similar questions have been asked before, but are already up to a year old. Is there already a solution for this?

So far, I know only the proposed solution to integrate the shipping cost calculation in the price calculation and display in the product. However, according to the European legal situation, I'm not sure if that's enough. WooCommerce has a shipping box. If I indicate free shipping for my product to be calculated, I have to ship this also according to legal situation free shipping. The simple display in the product would unfortunately not be enough. Can you imagine a solution for it or is it already there?

Best regards
Varilux

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

Notice: Customizations are temporarily suspended

Cart

Total : 0.00 €