Total : 0.00 €

Display user input in the output field

More
3 months 3 days ago #2317 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Display user input in the output field
Dear Arnim,

In this case you need the Pro version of the plugin: altoswebsolutions.com/cms-plugins/woopricecalculator

Using the Pro version you can use the Output Fields and you can display again the fields (Or calculated fields).

One of the best features of the Pro version is that you can use an Excel file instead of a simple formula and Override the Weight.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1371

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 days ago - 3 months 3 days ago #2315 by Varilux
Varilux replied the topic: Display user input in the output field
Dear Enrico,

excuse the complicated explanation. I'm sitting at a shop system where you can order plates from sheet metal to create a roof. The customer should enter his roof dimensions, and calculate the shop system, how much plates he needs, and what it costs.

So far I used the plugin Uni Custom Product Options. However, I reached my limits and no longer thought it suitable for my client if he wanted to make changes.

So that you can get an idea of ​​what it currently looks like here the link with example: []
(I would ask you not to publish the link of the page)

The customer enters his roof dimensions and gets once again his square footage displayed.
(This is created with a formula)

It would be nice if the entered length and width would be displayed again.

Kind Regards,
Arnim
Last Edit: 3 months 3 days ago by Enrico.

More
3 months 3 days ago #2313 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Display user input in the output field
Dear Varilux,

I'm sorry but I didn't understand your request. I see "Fläche" in your image, so is this your actual situation or is this the image how you would like to be?

Could you send me the URL of your product page so that I can see what have been done?

Anyway, not sure, but you could add to your Excel file new cells from other cells, for example:

- A5 is the input value
- C5 has the formula "=A5"
- D5 has the formula "=A5"

Then you create two more Output Fields and map them with your Excel file on cells "C5" and "D5" so that you can show again the input data.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1371

More
3 months 4 days ago #2309 by Varilux
Varilux created the topic: Display user input in the output field
Hello Support Team,

is it possible to display the input data again in the output field? I would like to display the calculated square footage. This is possible to me without any problems, because I have created the formula in the Excel file. If I define the value as output, only this one is correctly displayed. Is it also possible to display the input values ​​again? (see the screenshot)

Many Thanks
Varilux

Attachments:

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €