Total : 0.00 €

PHP Error

More
3 months 1 week ago #2574 by David Boyle
David Boyle replied the topic: PHP Error
Hi Konstantin,
I'm writing directly to your email address giving the link to download the latest version 2.6.3 of WPC EXE (PRO)
David
at2034

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #2571 by Konstantin
Konstantin created the topic: PHP Error
Hello,

I have sent you 3 emails but no one reply.
I bought Pro plugin some time ago and I came back to site to log in to my account and it says it does not exist.

I have problem after WordPress update to 5.5

g offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/String.php on line 529

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/String.php on line 530

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/String.php on line 536

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/String.php on line 536

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/String.php on line 537

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/String.php on line 537

Plugin Version 2.4.4

HELP ASAP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.407 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €