Total : 24.00 €

Site health

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #2891 by david
david replied the topic: Site health
Hi Eli Rom
The problem comes from not full compliance with our plugIn and the new version of WordPress.
Our in-progress version 2.4.13 is arriving in the next week. It will incorporate this function and also other functions for complete compliance.
The contact form is at the link altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us .
If you cannot wait for the new release the only alternative is to book a pre-paid live chat support at the price of € 24 during that we will fix the issues you are experimenting with.

David
at1919

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 day ago #2862 by eli rom
eli rom replied the topic: Site health
thank you for the answer,
I checked the site's health
I sent a screenshot of the problem caused by the AWS Price Calculator plugin, as soon as I turn off the plugin some of the errors you see in a screenshot are gone
1. Where is the contact form?
2. How much does it cost to fix the problem?
3. Can you email me so we can write there? creativeli24@gmail.com
Attachments:

More
1 month 4 days ago #2858 by David Boyle
David Boyle replied the topic: Site health
Hi Eli Rom
We spent some little time trying to understand your issue, but we were not able to replicate it, sorry.

As you know, starting from 2020 all our plugINs are free and the renewal, too, but not the support, unfortunately.

Our actual support policy is unfolded with live chat support exclusively dedicated to you during that you have the freedom to explain your issue.
The smallest support module is 15-minutes live chat and should be prepaid at booking time at the price of 24.00 €.

Your payment is covered by the warranty of PayPal under these conditions
* If during the chat, we realize you experimented with a bug to be fixed, we will refund you full payment of the chat booked.
* If, after 15 minutes of live chat, you are not satisfied, you have the right to request a full refund.

Anyway, before the live chat, could be useful to receive some more information

a) the ZIP file of your configured calculator (you can know how to prepare it looking into our documentation)
b) the excel worksheet you used
c) access to your pre-production environment where we can replicate your issue or the exported copy of it
d) some screenshot or video showing the sequence of operation to meet the issue

You could use also the contact form to safeguard the sending of private info.

Let me know if you need more details about our support policy.
David
at1919

More
1 month 5 days ago #2857 by eli rom
eli rom created the topic: Site health
Hello,
When I look at site health, I get these errors because of the plugin
1. The REST API is one way WordPress, and other applications, communicate with the server. One example is the block editor screen, which relies on this to display, and save, your posts and pages.
The REST API request failed due to an error.
Error: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10001 milliseconds with 0 out of -1 bytes received (http_request_failed)

2. Loopback requests are used to run scheduled events, and are also used by the built-in editors for themes and plugins to verify code stability.
The loopback request to your site failed, this means features relying on them are not currently working as expected.
Error: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10001 milliseconds with 0 out of -1 bytes received (http_request_failed)

3. Background updates ensure that WordPress can auto-update if a security update is released for the version you are currently using.
Warning Could not confirm that the wp_version_check() filter is available.

It's important to note that if I turn off the plugin all errors are gone, how can I fix it?

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Cart

Total : 24.00 €