Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED] Price Calculator doesn't work with Essential Grid or The Grid

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #586 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: [SOLVED] Price Calculator doesn't work with Essential Grid or The Grid
Hi Shiong,

We've solved the problem. It was due a library (tooltipster) not loaded.

Loading that library solved the problem.

We'll include this bugfix for the next release.

Regards,
Enrico

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 17 hours ago #576 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: [SOLVED] Price Calculator doesn't work with Essential Grid or The Grid
Hi Shiong,

I see it's a JS problem (not PHP). I have already understood the problem but I need your FTP and WP-admin credentials, you can send them to "hello@woopricecalculator.com"

Please include this link in your email (Very important)

Regards,
Enrico

More
10 months 22 hours ago - 10 months 22 hours ago #573 by Shiong Chan
Shiong Chan replied the topic: [SOLVED] Price Calculator doesn't work with Essential Grid or The Grid
Hi Enrico,
I actually quite like the plug-in. My reason for considering a refund was because I was not getting any response for my forum posts. I appreciate you coming back to me.

Please look at the 2 links below:
The Grid - http://printingmalaysia.geeksontap.asia/test-the-grid/
Essential Grid - http://printingmalaysia.geeksontap.asia/test-ess-grid/

The presence of filters in The Grid and Essential Grid means these plugins are attempting to process but somehow failed. I had a bunch of fields and calculators defined in Woo Price Calculator but as part of testing, I have remove them in case there are conflicts. These grids will work as soon as I deactivate Woo Price Calculator but stops to work (even without any fields/calculations in Woo Price Calculator) as soon as it is activated.

I am not attempting to show Woo Price calculator fields in the Grid. But I just want to show the product image, price, title, short description and links to go to product and add to cart.

I am happy to give you access into WP-Admin if you can provide an email, so I can furnish it privately.
Last Edit: 10 months 22 hours ago by Shiong Chan.

More
10 months 1 day ago #571 by Enrico
Hi Shiong,

We need more information. Can you provide the link of this "Price calculator"?

A blank page is generally a PHP error and It is generally solvable.

If you want we can try to solve the incompatibility or if you prefer you can ask the 30 days refund.

To get the refund, please send your invoice (You can get it from your account in this website) to hello@woopricecalcular.com

Regards,
Enrico

More
10 months 1 day ago #563 by Shiong Chan
Shiong Chan created the topic: [SOLVED] Price Calculator doesn't work with Essential Grid or The Grid
Hi, Price calculator seems to be incompatible with Woo Price Calculator. I get a blank screen with both Essential Grid and The Grid. Could you kindly confirm?

If so, how can I get my 30 days refund?

Moderators: davidEnnie
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €