Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED] Conditional Logic hidden fields show on checkout page

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #639 by Mick Hansen
Mick Hansen replied the topic: [SOLVED] Conditional Logic hidden fields show on checkout page
Hi Lutfun,

I rename the folder and now everything works. Thanks so much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #638 by Mick Hansen
Mick Hansen replied the topic: [SOLVED] Conditional Logic hidden fields show on checkout page
Hi Lutfun,

Thats a good question.
I actually dont know why it has been called that. But Yes you are welcome to change it back, maybe thats the problem.

• Lutfun Shorna
11 months 4 weeks ago #636 by Lutfun Shorna
Lutfun Shorna replied the topic: [SOLVED] Conditional Logic hidden fields show on checkout page
Hello Mick,
i would like to know why do you renamed the plugin "woo-price-calculator-new"? Can we change the name to the correct one? "woo-price-calculator". Almost every library is not loaded if folder name is not correct. please look at the screenshot the change you have made.

thanks

Lutfun shorna
Attachments:

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #633 by Mick Hansen
Hello again,

Any news about this one?

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #626 by Mick Hansen
Hi Lutfun,

I have send the information to you.
Thanks.

• Lutfun Shorna
11 months 4 weeks ago #621 by Lutfun Shorna
Lutfun Shorna replied the topic: [SOLVED] Conditional Logic hidden fields show on checkout page
hi Mick ,
Please send us mail to hello@woopricecalculator.com your WP-admin/FTP access.

Thanks

Lutfun shorna

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #619 by Mick Hansen
Hello - is anybody here?
It could be great with some help.

After we upgrade to version 2.0.6 we are facing a lot of 500 errors - how can we fix this?

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #614 by Mick Hansen
Hi,

Is there any news about this one?

More
1 year 3 days ago #608 by Mick Hansen
Hi again,

We updated the version and that fixed the problem.
But, now we are facing som other problems.... after we made the update to version 2.0.6 then the basket is not working. The basket is just blank... and when I stand on the product page, and try to remove a product from the basket in the left side then I get a 500 error.

Do you have a solutions for these problems?

Thanks - Regards Mick

• Lutfun Shorna
1 year 6 days ago #582 by Lutfun Shorna
Hi Mick,
please try to update the new version 2.0.5 of our plugin , but before update the plugin do backup your site.

Regards
shorna

More
1 year 1 week ago #581 by Mick Hansen
Hi Enrico,

Any news about the solution on this problem?

Best Regards,
Mick Hansen

More
1 year 1 week ago #580 by Mick Hansen
Hi Enrico,

The version is 2.0.0

Best Regards,
Mick

More
1 year 1 week ago #577 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: [SOLVED] Conditional Logic hidden fields show on checkout page
Hi Mick,

What version installed do you have?

Regards,
Enrico

More
1 year 1 week ago #575 by Mick Hansen
Attachments:

More
1 year 1 week ago #574 by Mick Hansen
Mick Hansen created the topic: [SOLVED] Conditional Logic hidden fields show on checkout page
On each product we have 4 types of material you can choose, and depending on which material you choose then and new field with new options a showing.

So we have a conditional logic, that hide the 4 fields and then after you have choosing af material it takes one of the 4 fields and show, to give you a new option.

The problem is just, when you go to the checkout page, then it shows alle the 4 hidden fields. Plz. see screen dumps.

On the screenshot, checkout_shows_all_4_hidden_fields I only choose Tykkelse i mm zink: Rz zinkplade 0.80mm walzblank but it also shows the 3 other field, that are hidden.(Tykkelse i mm kobber, Tykkelse i mm aluminium, Tykkelse i mm zink blaugrau)
Attachments:

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.623 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €