Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[CLOSED] Price won't appear on product page

• Lutfun Shorna
10 months 3 weeks ago - 10 months 3 weeks ago #640 by Lutfun Shorna
Lutfun Shorna replied the topic: [CLOSED] Price won't appear on product page
Hi David,

I really understand your doubt but is very difficult for us finds out how to solve your problem without going into your web site.
If you look inside our forum, you will see that all the customers they sent to us credentials, saw their problems completely solved.
Usually they prepare a test environment were we can make experiments without any risk.
Other customers sent to us a zip file containing the whole web site we can re-install in one of our machine.
For my personal experience your problem was experimented by other customers but every time depended of some little customer mistakes. Are you using the last version?

Regards

Lutfun shorna
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by Lutfun Shorna.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lutfun Shorna
10 months 3 weeks ago #634 by Lutfun Shorna
Lutfun Shorna replied the topic: [CLOSED] Price won't appear on product page
Hi David,
Please send us by mail to hello@woopricecalculator.com your WP-admin/FTP access.

Thanks

Lutfun shorna

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #631 by David Stephenson
David Stephenson created the topic: [CLOSED] Price won't appear on product page
The price is not visible in the front end of the page. It was visible yesterday and I'm certain I haven't changed any settings. Any debug process that you can recommend?

I know the price is still populating because I can add the product to cart and the correct price based on my input is shown. On the product page, the loading icon is still visible while entering measurements. However the price does not become visible after it disappears. See attachement

Thoughts?
Attachments:

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €