Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[CLOSED] how to set different prices for measures

• Lutfun Shorna
1 year 11 months ago #711 by Lutfun Shorna
Lutfun Shorna replied the topic: [CLOSED] how to set different prices for measures
Hi Mk,
did you solved your problem? please let us know a feedback cause we have to close our ticket system which we created for this issue.

Thanks
Lutfun shorna

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lutfun Shorna
2 years 1 week ago #657 by Lutfun Shorna
Lutfun Shorna replied the topic: [CLOSED] how to set different prices for measures
Hello Mk,
could you please write for me the (ID + Field Name + Type) which you create and also the formula .write also the url of your website .

thanks

Lutfun shorna

More
2 years 1 week ago #656 by Mk
Mk created the topic: [CLOSED] how to set different prices for measures
Hi, I bought this plugin after trying the free version. I set different prices for products that go by measures (1000 mm of a product would be 9 euros, 1000 mm of another product would be 10, etc). The customer must be able to choose the mm he wants and the price would change. After many attempts I managed to configure it in the free version and now trying it in the premium I can't do it the same way. What I do is this:
I make a field for product price 1 (9 euros)
I make a field for the measurement (1000 mm)
I set up a calculation by multiplying field 1 by field 2.
It's probably wrong, but the other time I got the prices right. Can you help me? thank you.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €