Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED] Can't upload Excel file to WooPrice Pro (AWS Price Calculator)

More
9 months 5 days ago #669 by Lutfun Shorna
Lutfun Shorna replied the topic: [SOLVED] Can't upload Excel file to WooPrice Pro (AWS Price Calculator)
Hi Edward,
you need to install the ZipArchive which is a PHP Extension, on your server, in order to make our plugin work.
to see the error about this issue please find the attach screenshot.

Regards

Lutfun shorna
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 6 days ago #663 by Lutfun Shorna
Lutfun Shorna replied the topic: [SOLVED] Can't upload Excel file to WooPrice Pro (AWS Price Calculator)
Hi Edward,
yes i saw your e-mail but i need your FTP access also , could you provide that also?

thanks

Lutfun shorna

More
9 months 6 days ago #662 by Edward Dougherty
Edward Dougherty replied the topic: [SOLVED] Can't upload Excel file to WooPrice Pro (AWS Price Calculator)
I saw that email address in another post, so I sent my admin and password to the mentioned email address a couple of days ago.

More
9 months 6 days ago #661 by Lutfun Shorna
Hello Edward,
Please send us by mail to hello@woopricecalculator.com your WP-admin/FTP access.

Thanks

Lutfun shorna

More
9 months 1 week ago #659 by Edward Dougherty
Edward Dougherty created the topic: [SOLVED] Can't upload Excel file to WooPrice Pro (AWS Price Calculator)
I am using Excel 2011 for Mac, and using the plugin AWS Price Calculator version 2.0.7 for wordpress. I see in the details page the plugin is compatible with wordpress up to 4.8.0, I am running 4.8.2, so I am wondering if this may present an issue. The site is Joemadethat.com.
I save a spreadsheet with .xlsx extension. When I click the blue Load Calculator button, and then Choose the .xlsx file, after it appears, I click the blue Next button, and a page loads with the menu Fields, Calcuator (selected), PHP Regex, Settings. No spreadsheet appears below. Also, at no point do I see the "Select Your Worksheet" page as in the example.

I dont remember any message about entering a product key for the Pro Version of the plugin which I am trying to use.
Any help is appreciated!
Attachments:

Moderators: davidEnnie
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €