Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED] Price shows on one calculator and doesn't show on another

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #903 by Andrew Long
Andrew Long replied the topic: [SOLVED] Price shows on one calculator and doesn't show on another
If you see on the forum I posted, I replied that I think I found out why it wasn't working. Thanks for looking again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #900 by david
david replied the topic: [SOLVED] Price shows on one calculator and doesn't show on another
HI, Andrew
With the new version I think it will work properly.
Would, please, try to update?
If it doesn't please replay to us
Thank you
David

More
11 months 2 days ago #832 by Andrew Long
Andrew Long replied the topic: [SOLVED] Price shows on one calculator and doesn't show on another
I figured it out. I had a field that was marked as required but I didn't get it into the formula for the product and it created a conflict

More
11 months 1 week ago #775 by Andrew Long
Still need to make this work if possible. Anybody?

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #692 by Andrew Long
Just updated to 2.0.7 was at 2.0.4

• Lutfun Shorna
11 months 4 weeks ago #690 by Lutfun Shorna
Lutfun Shorna replied the topic: [SOLVED] Price shows on one calculator and doesn't show on another
Hi Andrew,
could you tell me which version of plugin you are using?

Regards

Lutfun shorna

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #689 by Andrew Long
Andrew Long created the topic: [SOLVED] Price shows on one calculator and doesn't show on another
I have a flyers/ brochure calculator that works great. I can adjust sizes, quanity and color and get a different price each time. I have a business card caculator that does all the math but I can only see the pricing when I view in cart and doesn't show the real time pricing... Not sure where I am making things different from one calc to another. The business card calc is even more simple. The price shows for a second but when it adds the calculator parameters it disappears.
Attachments:

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €