Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED] FIELDS NO LONGER SHOW WHEN I ADD NEW CALCULATION

• Lutfun Shorna
1 year 4 weeks ago #698 by Lutfun Shorna
Lutfun Shorna replied the topic: [SOLVED] FIELDS NO LONGER SHOW WHEN I ADD NEW CALCULATION
Hi Matt,
we have solved your problem. there was a problem during updating. If the plugin isn't updated from a long time this is more probable it can happens. we have "save & close" every field again so that would refresh the fields information.

Regards

Lutfun shorna

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 weeks ago #696 by Matt Gough
Matt Gough created the topic: [SOLVED] FIELDS NO LONGER SHOW WHEN I ADD NEW CALCULATION
Hi There,

A few weeks back all of my product calculations stopped working. I looked into what was going wrong and noticed that the field names in the 'fields' was now aws, but in the calc formula it was still 'woo'... Anyway, I chanced all the calculations to say aws before each field name and that fixed it.

I now have another problem, which I think may have been happening since this issue with the 'aws' switch over. It's to do with creating new calculations, but I haven't made a new one since that issue occurred so have only just noticed...

When I create a new field, I no longer see any fields at all that I can select to use as the input fields.

Please can you help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €