Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED] Errors after installation

• Ataur Rahman
10 months 2 weeks ago #808 by Ataur Rahman
Ataur Rahman replied the topic: [SOLVED] Errors after installation
Ok perfect!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #807 by DonQuichotte
DonQuichotte replied the topic: [SOLVED] Errors after installation
the error was beacuse in my calculator i had the variables from the free version, i changed them and now everything works

• Ataur Rahman
10 months 3 weeks ago #770 by Ataur Rahman
Ataur Rahman replied the topic: [SOLVED] Errors after installation
Hi Danis,
could you please send us FTP and also WP-admin access credentials to hello@altoswebsolution.com to solve the problem?

Thanks
Ataur

More
10 months 3 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #766 by DonQuichotte
DonQuichotte created the topic: [SOLVED] Errors after installation
Hi,

I had the free version with worked fine but i missed some functionality, so i bought the prov version, after the installation it doesnt work anymore..

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'No Equation given' in /data/web/e36889/html/apps/wordpress-57214/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/eos/Parser.php:140 Stack trace: #0 /data/web/e36889/html/apps/wordpress-57214/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/eos/Parser.php(363): jlawrence\eos\Parser->checkInfix(NULL) #1 /data/web/e36889/html/apps/wordpress-57214/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/awspricecalculator/Helper/CalculatorHelper.php(128): jlawrence\eos\Parser->solveIF('', Array) #2 /data/web/e36889/html/apps/wordpress-57214/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/awspricecalculator.php(354): WSF\Helper\CalculatorHelper->calculate_price(8, Array, false, '1', NULL) #3 [internal function]: AWSPriceCalculator->filter_woocommerce_add_to_cart_validation(true, 8, 1) #4 /data/web/e36889/html/apps/wordpress-57214/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /data/web/e36889/html/apps/wordpress-57214/wp-includes/plugin.ph in /data/web/e36889/html/apps/wordpress-57214/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/eos/Parser.php on line 140

can you help me with this?
thanks
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by DonQuichotte. Reason: Solved

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 1.018 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €