Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED] Plug in does not work on site where we first had free version

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #863 by Ronald Buijs
Ronald Buijs replied the topic: [SOLVED] Plug in does not work on site where we first had free version
OK it is fixed now. Hopefully it will stay that way : )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 11 hours ago #859 by Ataur Rahman
Ataur Rahman replied the topic: [SOLVED] Plug in does not work on site where we first had free version
Hello Ronald,
We have released the new version.Please update to 2.0.13 to solve your problem.
Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ronald Buijs

More
8 months 1 day ago - 8 months 1 day ago #853 by Ronald Buijs
Ronald Buijs replied the topic: [SOLVED] Plug in does not work on site where we first had free version
I deleted everything and started all over. The new version did not save the formule. I downgraded to last version of your plug in. Formula got saved but with this error: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/plank-op-maat/public/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1171

Can I get some support please?

Thanks,

Ronald
Last Edit: 8 months 1 day ago by Ronald Buijs.

More
8 months 1 day ago - 8 months 1 day ago #845 by Ronald Buijs
Ronald Buijs created the topic: [SOLVED] Plug in does not work on site where we first had free version
HI,

love your product when it works, but we now have a problem. On one site the plug in works. This was the second site we installed the plug in.

On the site that is not working we first installed free version and now paid. We also switched wordpress theme.
First the calculation was not showing on the product page so I reinstalled the plug in and now the plug in does not save the calculation in the back end.
It says save but nothing happends.

I noticed a difference between the two sites in the back end, maybe that helps solve the problem. The one where everything is working it says

aws.input_fields

on the site that is not working it says

Input Fields

Also when i reinstall the pro version and iI tried to create a new field it calls it aws_price_calc_5. But it is the first field I make since the new installation.
Maybe something is going wrong with the databases?

What should I do?

broken site is www.plank-op-maat.nl working is called tafelblad-op-maat.nl

I went back to old version, now it saves the formula bit gives this error: Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/plank-op-maat/public/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1171

Ronald
Last Edit: 8 months 1 day ago by Ronald Buijs.

Moderators: davidEnnie
Time to create page: 0.726 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €