Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED] Is my excel too complicated?

More
11 months 1 week ago #916 by david
david replied the topic: [SOLVED] Is my excel too complicated?
Hi Mark,

No I think that our plugin can manage your Excel. We changed your worksheet with very simple Excel formulas (See attachment).

If you see all the input fields and the output field (price), you can realize that our plugin is ok for your needs.

Anyway if you'll buy it and you'll have any problems we will give you help or you can have refund money back.

Bye,
David
AT19
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #913 by Mark Conway
Mark Conway created the topic: [SOLVED] Is my excel too complicated?
Hi there,

I have an excel sheet I would like to use via Woo Price Calc... But I am really struggling to make it work. I have watched the explainer video numerous times and I am starting to get the impression it may not work for what I need...

Your help would be very much appreciated.

So basically, we lease cars.... the customer will choose the MPA (mileage per annum) and the payment profile (3+23, 6+23 etc). The payment profile is basically the customer deposit. So 3+ means the deposit is 3 x the price shown and 6+ is 6 x the monthly, and so on. Then the 23 simply refers to the remaining 23 months of a 24 month contract.

If i need to re-do the excel i can... However I would need direction of how it will need to be laid out.

I really hope you can help with this!

I have attached the excel.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €