Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[CLOSED] Calculation Tables vanish after site migration

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #986 by david
david replied the topic: [CLOSED] Calculation Tables vanish after site migration
Hi Lee,

The only way you can see what happening when you see a blank page is to set in your server WP_DEBUG = true in the "wp-config.php" configuration file. See here for more information: codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

After you did it, try to click on "Edit Mapping", you should now see what the error is.

If you don't understand what the error means, make a screenshot and attach it here in the forum.

Kind Regards,
David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #979 by david
david replied the topic: [CLOSED] Calculation Tables vanish after site migration
hi
Sorry for the inconvenience
Today is holiday but tomorrow will be back to you
Bye David
At44

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #977 by Sergey Pastukhov
Sergey Pastukhov replied the topic: [CLOSED] Calculation Tables vanish after site migration
I had it right after the update. Without any hyphenation. Just nothing is displayed in the Calculator section

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #974 by Lee Harris
Lee Harris created the topic: [CLOSED] Calculation Tables vanish after site migration
Hi, love the plugin, everything working great :)

Just one thing... Im building the site on a development server, but when i copy the site across to the clients server there is an error with the spreadsheet mapping.

No matter what i try, when i click to "Edit Mapping" I get an empty page - screenshot attached. Also, i assume as a result of losing the tables, the calculations have all stop working.

There is nothing wrong with the client server. I can recreate them fine and the newly added table shows and the calculations work ok. However, i have now got quite a few and it takes ages to add them in again, re-map and re-do the conditional logic every time.

Is there an easy way i can sort this out? I was hoping there might be a cache clear or a re-save i could do somewhere to get the plugin to recognise the spreadsheets after migration.

Many thanks in advance.
Lee
Attachments:

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €