Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[CLOSED]Price not displayed anymore when conditional logic

• Ennie
10 months 2 days ago #1027 by Ennie
Ennie replied the topic: [CLOSED]Price not displayed anymore when conditional logic
Hi David,

In order to understand better the problem and solve it, we need the following information from you:

1) the excel worksheet used to compute the price (if available)
2) the URL of the e-commerce (if available)
3) if you have a development environment, you could work there to experiment your solution and we could assist you if necessary

If nothing of those are available let's start with screenshot.
Best regards!
Ennie
AT58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 4 days ago #1022 by David
David replied the topic: [CLOSED]Price not displayed anymore when conditional logic
Hi,

I uploaded the fix but the problem persists.
The price and output fields are not displayed when I enable c.l.

Regards,

David

More
10 months 4 days ago #1021 by david
david replied the topic: [CLOSED]Price not displayed anymore when conditional logic
Hi David,

You will find the bugfix version that will resolve your problem in the link : altoswebsolutions.com/beta/2.1.6_Hdfa45F...price-calculator.zip .
After the download, check the guide : altoswebsolutions.com/documentation/4-install-bugfix to install the plug-in properly.

Best regards!
David
AT58
The following user(s) said Thank You: David

More
10 months 1 week ago #996 by David
David created the topic: [CLOSED]Price not displayed anymore when conditional logic
Hello,

When I use conditional logic, the field shows/hide as supposed but the product price is not displayed anymore.

If afterwords I undo the conditional logic the following warning is displayed instead of my fields on the product page;
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /customers/e/c/4/menuiseriesaluplast.eu/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/awspricecalculator/Helper/CalculatorHelper.php on line 739

In order to get rid of aboved mentionned message i have to completely delete the calculator, upload the spreadsheet again and redo the mapping.

I tried to use conditional logic solely on a list-field that doesn't add to- or change the price, it is for information only and has just two input possibilities 1 and 2 (left and right).

Any toughts ?

Thanks,

David

Moderators: davidEnnie
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €