Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED]i want to display field description [front-end]

More
5 months 6 days ago #1141 by Ennie
Ennie replied the topic: [SOLVED]i want to display field description [front-end]
Hi,
Yes that was the right way to achieve the request.
Best regards
Ennie
AT64

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #1119 by Marnick Menting
Marnick Menting replied the topic: [SOLVED]i want to display field description [front-end]
I got this working by calling
<?php echo $data['field']->description; ?>
in my custom template. Not sure if that is what you mean.
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Marnick Menting. Reason: added code tag
The following user(s) said Thank You: Harkirat Singh

More
6 months 4 days ago #1017 by david
david replied the topic: [SOLVED]i want to display field description [front-end]
Hi Harkirat Singh,

The description property of an input field is an information related only to that person who would use the plug-in, not to the customer.
If you want to add descriptions to a specific field there are two ways to do it:
1) You can get the specific field by the id attribute and than add the title attribute inserting the description you want to use (it is explained briefly with 3 screenshots below). This way will display a message when the mouse is over that field.
2) You can add an output field for every description you want to add from our plug-in by creating the field with the output property and than added it to the calculator. This will create a static description field.

Please contact us if you need further assistance. We are always available to help.

Best Regards!
Ennie
AT64
Attachments:

More
6 months 6 days ago #1004 by Harkirat Singh
Harkirat Singh created the topic: [SOLVED]i want to display field description [front-end]
Hi, I would love to display field descriptions on the frontend but i am unsure how to go about it. I can style it on my end, just need to call the field data. Also - Can this area have html code also or just text?

Any help appreciated, thanks!

Attachments:

Moderators: davidEnnie
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €