Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[CLOSED]Woo Price calculator not working in variable product

• Ennie
6 months 3 weeks ago #1109 by Ennie
Ennie replied the topic: [CLOSED]Woo Price calculator not working in variable product
Hi,
You can can change the image base on the value of the field, getting the value from PHP/javascript by the id , name of the field that will be something like 'aws_price_calc_n' as shown in the 'Field' section of our plug-in main panel. For more information you can visit our documentation website : altoswebsolutions.com/documentation/10-1-customize-theme

Best regards
Ennie
AT100

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #1104 by Denys Torbin
Denys Torbin replied the topic: [CLOSED]Woo Price calculator not working in variable product
I did this as per your instruction. But there is one another recommendation that the variable price is as per the fabric selection. The customer will select the fabric as per their choice. We need to display the picture of this variation like variable product woocommerce. If any one select the fabric, then the price will be changed as well as the picture will also change. Please give me the way to fulfill the above requirement. Here is my product link given below:
www.bitpastel.com/development/blindsands...le-roller-sunscreen/
Thanks in advance.

• Ennie
6 months 3 weeks ago #1092 by Ennie
Ennie replied the topic: [CLOSED]Woo Price calculator not working in variable product
Hello,

This happens because woopricecalculator calculate the price from the input fields created by the plug-in and don't recognize the base value from variable product. But you can manage those variable product by creating new input fields and add the new formula to the existing file excel.

Best regards
Ennie
AT100

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #1068 by Denys Torbin
Denys Torbin created the topic: [CLOSED]Woo Price calculator not working in variable product
Hello, I have purchased pro version of woo price calculator and installed it perfectly in my woocommerce website. For general product it is working fine. But when I upload a variable product the price calculation does not working for variable prices of this product. Here is my product link given below:
www.bitpastel.com/development/blindsands...le-roller-sunscreen/
Please click on this link then you can see a dropdown menu named "Single Screen Standard Variations". This section included the variable price. But when I choose different menu from this dropdown. The variable prices does not effect the calculation result.
Please help. Thanks in advance.

Moderators: davidEnnie
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €