Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[CLOSED]Unable to map cells

• Ennie
8 months 5 days ago #1143 by Ennie
Ennie replied the topic: [CLOSED]Unable to map cells
Hi,
You can change the order of the displayed fields by changing the order of mapping.
Best regards
Ennie
AT129

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #1127 by Andrew Chugg
Andrew Chugg replied the topic: [CLOSED]Unable to map cells
I have now found the main problem that I had lies in the fact that not all of Excel's formulae are recognized in Wooprice Calculator. Also, is it possible to change the order that the fields are displayed?

More
8 months 1 week ago #1126 by Andrew Chugg
Andrew Chugg replied the topic: [CLOSED]Unable to map cells
Thank you. I can now map the cells but it has caused another issue in that I no longer am able to select the product to apply the calculator under "add products". Applying by the category still works. This problem applies to both uploaded work sheets as well as the written formulas. Please see the popup for "add products".
Attachments:

• Ennie
8 months 1 week ago #1122 by Ennie
Ennie replied the topic: [CLOSED]Unable to map cells
Hi,
Try to re-install the plug-in with this new release : altoswebsolutions.com/beta/2.1.6_Hdfa45F...price-calculator.zip . Don't forget to check if your development environment have the two required extensions : php-zip & php-xml. If the problem persist obviously there some problem with you excel file, so recheck or recreate it from sctratch.

Best regards
Ennie
AT129

More
8 months 1 week ago #1115 by Andrew Chugg
Andrew Chugg created the topic: [CLOSED]Unable to map cells
After uploading the Excel sheet, there doesn't seem to be any way to map the cells. I can't seem to get the "pop up box" for the mapping details to appear. It also tells me that there are errors in the work sheet. The work sheet works OK so am not sure what it is referring to.

Moderators: davidEnnie
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €