Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[CLOSED]Conditional rules using text string compare?

More
7 months 1 week ago #1253 by Naidi
Naidi replied the topic: [CLOSED]Conditional rules using text string compare?
Hi,

to be able to solve your problem we will need some more information :

1)Excel file or formula you are using to create the calculator
2)Credentials of development environment (specifying the url of the item you are having the problem)
3)Some specific explanations of what you want to achieve

Remember to send this information via email to: altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us with the detail in subject "Conditional rules using text string compare?" and we will reach you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Naidi
AT198

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 1 week ago #1244 by Katie Phizacklea
Katie Phizacklea replied the topic: [CLOSED]Conditional rules using text string compare?
I'm having a similar problem with the conditional rules. I was hoping this bugfix version would fix my issue, but the fields I'm trying to set the rules on are list input (so a dropdown), not text, and these options seem to be for text string compare. Is there a way to use conditional logic on list items?

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #1186 by Marnick Menting
Marnick Menting replied the topic: [CLOSED]Conditional rules using text string compare?
Yes. Although it is not logical, the rules work when I added the 'is not empty' rule.

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #1168 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: [CLOSED]Conditional rules using text string compare?
Perfect Marnick!

So in the end you have solved setting an additional rule "is not empty" to your conditional logic?

Kind regards,
Enrico
AT146

More
8 months 2 hours ago #1167 by Marnick Menting
Marnick Menting replied the topic: [CLOSED]Conditional rules using text string compare?
Awesome, it works! Only thing is I need to add a rule "is not empty", otherwise the field still shows up when the value is not set yet.
Attachments:

More
8 months 1 day ago #1158 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: [CLOSED]Conditional rules using text string compare?
Hi,

We were solving the same issue in these days. We already made a bugfix version which you can download here:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

To see the URL you need to log-in our website.

The final version will be available within these days.

To install it please read the instructions here: altoswebsolutions.com/documentation/4-install-bugfix

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT146

More
8 months 3 days ago - 8 months 3 days ago #1147 by Marnick Menting
Marnick Menting created the topic: [CLOSED]Conditional rules using text string compare?
I want to add a conditional rule to a field that is depending on a Radio Group field. But I can only choose Numeric comparators, while my options in the radio group have String values. I can fix this by changing the values of the radio group to numbers, but that is less clear for the client.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 8 months 3 days ago by Marnick Menting.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €