Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[CLOSED][Feature request] Add image url to Radio Group option

More
8 months 5 days ago #1249 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: [CLOSED][Feature request] Add image url to Radio Group option
Hi Natan,

The next version of the plugin (It will be released within 1-2 weeks) will include different kind of options:

- ImageList field: It will be possibile to create a "Image" field. If clicked, it will open a modal popup showing images which the user can select.
- Image for Radio Group: It is possible to link a image to a radio group option (As written here by Marnick)

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT191
The following user(s) said Thank You: Natan Jover

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #1236 by Natan Jover
Natan Jover replied the topic: [CLOSED][Feature request] Add image url to Radio Group option
Hello!!!
I am also very interested in the selection of options per image. Is there any way to do it?

More
8 months 4 weeks ago #1165 by Marnick Menting
Marnick Menting replied the topic: [CLOSED][Feature request] Add image url to Radio Group option
What I mean is that I would like to choose the image from the Media Library or upload one, just like the "Image" option in Advanced Custom Fields.

More
8 months 4 weeks ago - 8 months 4 weeks ago #1154 by Marnick Menting
Marnick Menting created the topic: [CLOSED][Feature request] Add image url to Radio Group option
I want to add an image url to a Radio Group option. Right now I am using the Tooltip (Message) to add a text description and show it in my custom theme using
<?php echo $radio['tooltip_message']; ?>
, but in the same way I want to add an image. Maybe later I also like to add an extra info message. Is it possible to make the options extendable so I can add a 'Advanced Custom Fields' field to the option? Or using some hook/action to add my own custom fields?
Attachments:
Last Edit: 8 months 4 weeks ago by Marnick Menting.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €