Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED]How to use the Date Input Field

More
6 months 1 week ago #1294 by Ken
Ken replied the topic: [SOLVED]How to use the Date Input Field
That worked. Thanks for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #1281 by Naidi
Naidi replied the topic: [SOLVED]How to use the Date Input Field
Hi,

the solution I am showing is represented in the excel file attached. Create to cells in excel of type text, be sure to format the cells and make them of type TEXT(see date1 and date2 cells in the attached file).
After that create other two cells (see date1_numbertranslation & date2_numbertranslation ) that serve only for intermediate calculation purpose. Those fields use an excel formula called 'DATEVALUE()' that
translate a text cell that contain data in a number in winch we can use calculations. After that set the Price cell in base of the formula you want to use , to get the difference in date use the two fields date1_numbertranslation & date2_numbertranslation.

PS: during the mapping when you create the calculator you should use the first two fields (date1 and date2) that will store the date selected by the user.

Best regards,
Naidi
AT214

File Attachment:

File Name: AT214_Solution.xlsx
File Size:5 KB
Attachments:

More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #1275 by Ken
Ken created the topic: [SOLVED]How to use the Date Input Field
How would I use multiple Date input fields in my calculator formula? I want users to select multiple days and have the calculator find the difference in days and multiply that by specific prices. I tried subtracting the two fields but that didn't work. I tried uploading an xls file with date fields but that caused a massive PHP error. Something about the worksheet containing errors. What's the best way to use these fields?
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by Ken.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €