Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED] Example for mathematical spelling

More
7 months 1 week ago #1400 by Sebastian Wittig
Sebastian Wittig replied the topic: Example for mathematical spelling
Hi Enrico,

great! Monday 2.30 pm is approved :-)

Thanks
The topic has been locked.
More
7 months 1 week ago #1397 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Example for mathematical spelling
Hi Sebastian,

Would like to arrange a "chat meeting" with share screen on Monday?

This way we can try to load the calculator together.

Is it ok at 2.30 pm?

My skype is "support@altosmail.com"

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT254
More
7 months 1 week ago #1393 by Sebastian Wittig
Hi Enrico,

fantastic! It works! Thanks a lot for your great support.

Here is the link to the current working mode relaunch2018.perpedalo.de/shop/rikschafahrten/rikscha-verleih/ . I have also attached the excel file and the calculator file.

Is it also possible to make this formular work with conditional logic? I have tried it but then the calculation don't work anymore.

Greetings and thanks
Sebastian
Attachments:
More
7 months 1 week ago #1384 by Enrico
Hi Sebastian,

Formula field only supports for really simple functions: multiply, add, substraction, but your calculator needs advanced functions to make it works: VLOOKUP, IF, etc. So it's not possible to use only one formula to make your calculator works.

I would like to suggest you this website with useful Excel videos: exceljet.net/

To load your calculator in your website, please watch this video:

www.altoswebsolutions.com/live-demo/best...t-case-doors-selling

It's really similar to what you want to achieve.

The video show you how to:

- Create list items
- Upload the calculator
- Create the WooCommerce product
- Display the working calculator

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT254
More
7 months 1 week ago - 7 months 1 week ago #1382 by Sebastian Wittig
Hi Enrico,

regarding the first question: it is possible to reach the calculation target through a single formula within the plugin formula field (woo price calculator > calculator > Formula)? I mean without any excel sheet. Only through a formula within the plugin calculation field for the following product relaunch2018.perpedalo.de/shop/rikschafahrten/rikscha-verleih/ . If this is possible I guess it should be easier to realize the calculation in my case?

Apart from that i am ready to start uploading the excel sheet. The values gives the correct prices.

Thanks and kind regards
Sebastian
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Sebastian Wittig.
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #1381 by Enrico
Hi Sebastian,

Sorry Sebastian but I didn't understand the first question, could you please explain me better what do you mean?

You can work with other Excel sheets as you do with the main sheet, to do that you need to use:
'SHEET_NAME'!B2

B2 is just an example cell.

or if you need an interval of cells:
'SHEET_NAME'!B2:B6

You can find more information here: support.office.com/en-us/article/create-...88-947e-c835903cebaa

If you think your Excel file is giving the correct results, of course! We're ready to upload it in WPC. But have you checked if changing input fields in your Excel file is giving the correct prices?

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT254
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #1375 by Sebastian Wittig
Hi Enrico,

thanks for your excel sheet. This helps a lot! Greatful!
A question at first: is ist also possible to do all the calculation directly within the woo-calculator field, with a specific calculation?

Neverthless I have fullfilled the excel sheet with my data. I have attached the excel file to this message.
Can you give me an advise how you have connected the different excel sheets within the excel main file? This would help me to better understand the structure.

I think next step is to integrate the excel sheet within the woo-calculator?

Greetings ans thanks a lot
Sebastian
Attachments:
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #1370 by Enrico
Hi Sebastian,

I really think we can get your solution working.

What we need to do at first is trying to create the Excel file forgetting about how this will be uploaded in WPC.

I have created a starting Excel file which I hope it will simplify your work.

See attachment.

Blue: Are the input fields (I didn't add all the possibile values)
Yellow: Intermedia calculations
Red: Final price

I have set a fixed value on C2 for "Verleih oder Geschenkgutschein" as I think is not the important thing for now.

About "Fahrzeuge Verleih" I have created the sheet "Fahrzeuge Verleih". If you look inside this sheet you will see the column "Fahrzeuge Rikscha". If "Fahrzeuge Rikscha" = 1 the Fahrzeuge Rikscha value will be added, otherwise not (This is just a multiply by 0 or 1).

The column "Verleihdauer" let me select the right select box value: "Verleihdauer Rikscha", "Verleihdauer Citycruiser", "Verleihdauer Hochzeitsrikscha". You can see the result of this in the sheet "Calculator": cell B12 and C12.

I think this is the starting point where you can add all the values you need.

After that we'll think about uploading it in WPC.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT254
Attachments:
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #1366 by Sebastian Wittig
Hi Enrico,

I have send you a mail.

This is the Link to the page where the calculation form is integrated relaunch2018.perpedalo.de/shop/rikschafahrten/rikscha-verleih/ .

What I want to reach is following:
By the label “Fahrzeuge Verleih” you can select different radio buttons. By choosing different radio buttons appearing mostly different selection boxes. Within the selection boxes are prices (values) which should outputed and sometimes multiplied with a second select box with different prices.
That means that sometimes ist selected the radio button "Normale Rikscha", than should selection box "Verleihdauer Rikscha" multiplied with selection box "Fahrzeuge Rikscha" and the final price is generating and sometimes is selected the radio button "Hochzeitsrikscha" and it appears only the selection box "Verleihdauer Hochzeitsrikscha" with a integrated price and the final price is generating.

I guess I have to prepare a Excel file and upload it to the calculation. Before I will try it: do you think it is possible to reach my above described solution which I want to get? At the moment I have no idea how it should configured.

Thanks
Sebastian
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #1365 by Enrico
Hi Sebastian,

If you have the 2.2.0 version of the plugin please export your calculator following the instructions here altoswebsolutions.com/documentation/export-calculator

And send it to " altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us " so I can understand better what you have done until now (Remember to paste this page link in your email).

"But how I can write this in a corret formula?"

I think you need to map the appearing fields you used in your Conditional Logic to your Excel cells and use it for calculations. For calculations I mean you need to "link" the formulas inside your Excel file.

Would you like also explain me better what would you like to achieve when these fields appear? (For example I need to sum them because ...., or I need to check them because ...)

In the meanwhile here some useful links:

Conditional Logic Docs: altoswebsolutions.com/documentation/8-conditional-logic
General Example with videos: altoswebsolutions.com/live-demo/best-cases
Conditional Logic Example with video: altoswebsolutions.com/live-demo/best-cas...t-case-paper-service

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT254
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #1359 by Sebastian Wittig
Sebastian Wittig created the topic: Example for mathematical spelling
Hi,

my concret issue is the following:
Easy calculations works in my product forms, but when I am trying to insert more complexity the calculation is broken.
The attached images shows a calculation form also with conditional logic. If "Fahrzeuge Hochzeitsrikscha" is selected a selectbox appear. When "Hochzeitsrikscha China" is selected another selectbox appears. Both appearing selectboxes have different values which are important for the price calculation.
But how I can write this in a corret formula?

I am not familiar with correct mathematical spellings. Maybe du you have an collection of examples for me?

Thanks and greetings
Seb
Attachments:
Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €