Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED] Unable to display area Output on product page

More
1 year 5 months ago #1575 by Paul
Paul replied the topic: Unable to display area Output on product page
Hello,
Send us your excel file and the the input/output fields you want to have. We will make you an example in the demo site for you.
Best Regards
Paul
AT349

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #1574 by Paul
Paul replied the topic: Unable to display area Output on product page
Hello,
Sorry for the late answer.
The screenshot has expired.
Did you resolve your problem?
If you didn't, which is the version are you using?
Did you check if it works in the DEMO site?
Best Regards,
Paul
AT349

• IMO Dawid Gąsiorowski
  • IMO Dawid Gąsiorowski's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago #1467 by IMO Dawid Gąsiorowski
IMO Dawid Gąsiorowski replied the topic: Unable to display area Output on product page
Hi,
One very important thing I can't find in the documentation is the information that only one way to have more that one output (price) is to load excel file. I've lost a lot of time on searching it in settings of formula calculator.
Finally, I've tried to achieve this effect by importing a spreadsheet but it just doesn't work. I've made a simple excel file with height, with, area and price and only price is visible. On inputs, no area. Please help me with it because I'm losing good impression that free version of a plugin gave me.
Best Regards
SH

• IMO Dawid Gąsiorowski
More
1 year 7 months ago #1464 by IMO Dawid Gąsiorowski
IMO Dawid Gąsiorowski replied the topic: Unable to display area Output on product page
Hi,
the only one problem is that I don't have any outputs fields to choose by editing or setting new calculator. Please take a look at the screenshot. screenshots.firefox.com/U766wtsMHzG03wry/1001mebli.pl
Best Regards
SH

• Indrit
1 year 7 months ago #1463 by Indrit
Indrit replied the topic: Unable to display area Output on product page
Hi,
after you have created the Output field you wish to display, when you do the mapping you can apply that output field to the excel cell where you have applied your formula.
If the calculator was previously created you can go to EDIT and drag and drop your output field from the output fields list to the output field you wish to display on this calculator.
you can also check our website for more information:
altoswebsolutions.com/documentation/7-cr...spreadsheet-file-pro
Let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards,
Indrit
AT349

• IMO Dawid Gąsiorowski
More
1 year 7 months ago #1458 by IMO Dawid Gąsiorowski
IMO Dawid Gąsiorowski created the topic: Unable to display area Output on product page
Hello,
I've bought WooPrice to have a pro version your product and have a problem with setting it up. The details of an order are displayed on the checkout page and thank you page and it was my reason to go pro, but I can't find a way to display area output on the product page. I search on this forum and It should be available by setting "Edit Mapping" but I can't find it. Please help me with this issue.
Beast Regards
SH

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Notice: Customizations are temporarily suspended

Cart

Total : 0.00 €