Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

Upload Worksheet error

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1491 by Sufyan
Sufyan replied the topic: Upload Worksheet error
Great. Glad to know that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1489 by Max
Max replied the topic: Upload Worksheet error
Ok, i think i found the solution.
I have just enable XMLreader on php.ini ... and he work :)

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1488 by Max
Max created the topic: Upload Worksheet error
Hi,

I have a problem. When i want upload my worksheet, i have this message :

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'XMLReader' not found in /home/spind/www/spind.fr/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Reader/Excel2007.php:211 Stack trace: #0 /home/spind/www/spind.fr/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/awspricecalculator/Controller/CalculatorController.php(170): PHPExcel_Reader_Excel2007->listWorksheetInfo('/home/spind/www...') #1 /home/spind/www/spind.fr/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/awsframework/Helper/FrameworkHelper.php(126): WSF\Controller\CalculatorController->loaderMappingAction() #2 /home/spind/www/spind.fr/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/awspricecalculator.php(760): WSF\Helper\FrameworkHelper->execute('awspricecalcula...', true) #3 /home/spind/www/spind.fr/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): AWSPriceCalculator->submenu_callback('') #4 /home/spind/www/spind.fr/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #5 /home/spind/www/spind.fr/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) in /home/spind/www/spind.fr/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Reader/Excel2007.php on line 211

Someone have the solution ?

Thank you.
Max.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €