Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

Failed Update - Now Calculators Not Working

More
2 months 3 days ago #1522 by Indrit
Indrit replied the topic: Failed Update - Now Calculators Not Working
Hi,
sometimes it might happens because it could be a cache problem, you would need to empty your cache, or re-upload the excel file after an update.
Let me know if you need more help, you can also email us at hello@altoswebsolutions.com

Kind Regards,
Indrit
AT410

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 days ago #1519 by Michael
Michael replied the topic: Failed Update - Now Calculators Not Working
Updating spreadsheet now working. It was the Base Price setting. When I removed that and replaced it with a minimum price calculation in the spreadsheet it worked.

More
2 months 6 days ago #1517 by Michael
Sorry - I forgot to say that the original problem - replacing calculator with updated spreadsheet has no affect on product page. The prices remain the same as before uploading new spreadsheet.

Any thoughts?

More
2 months 6 days ago #1516 by Michael
I managed to fix it.

Not sure if a bug or just something with my setup but after the update, the line:

return "<span class=\"woocommerce-Price-amount amount"\>{$price}</span>";

in file woo-price-calculator/awspricecalculator.php was the culprit.

I removed the inner quotes and it fixed it:
return "<span class=\woocommerce-Price-amount amount\>{$price}</span>";

More
2 months 6 days ago #1515 by Michael
Michael created the topic: Failed Update - Now Calculators Not Working
Hi

I re-uploaded a couple of spreadsheet calculators which didn't take affect - the previous prices were still being displayed. So i decided to update to latest version but it said update failed. Then I clicked check for update and the page reloaded with error: "Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance. Try again in a minute." on a blank white web page. Shortly after, I was able to load my website and wp-admin again, but now woo price calculator is broken and where price should be on web page it says: "<span class="woocommerce-Price-amount amount"><span class="woocommerce-Price-currencySymbol">£</span>10.00</span>

What should I do? Can I restore without losing all configured fields and calculations?

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €