Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

Calculations are wrong

More
4 months 1 week ago #1586 by Sufyan
Sufyan replied the topic: Calculations are wrong
Hi Patrick,

I have been analyzing your issue and excel file and have come to some suggestions.
1- I could see some “N/A” in your excel file. Excel supports this “N/A” fields but in PHP or WordPress, it is not tackled, and It may cause some issues.
So you must think of an alternative than “N/A”. I mean if this field is being added to other, then you can replace it with 0 and if it is being multiplied then with 1 to nullify its impact rather than writing “N/A”
2- Make sure that all the functions used in the excel file contain all the function arguments.
Excel can still evaluate the formulas correctly even if some specific parameters are missing in some function but when it is mapped in PHP, it doesn’t work like that and always require all the parameters.

Please follow these suggestions and we hope you can resolve the issue as per our analyses issue lies with the excel and you can follow these suggestions to eliminate them.

Thanks

Kind regards
Sufyan Afzal

AT450

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #1583 by Sufyan
Sufyan replied the topic: Calculations are wrong
Hi Patrick,

Thanks for writing your issue, We took it into consideration and tried to replicate the issue locally.

I could see the file contains many complex and inter-dependent formulas which are perhaps testing the plug-in to its limits. We might need some more time to exactly tell you what is wrong and where actually the issue lies (either on our side or your)

We request your patience and will get back to you soon.

Thanks

AT450
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Sufyan.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #1572 by Patrick Mertz
Patrick Mertz created the topic: Calculations are wrong
Hello,

we use WooPrice Calc for calculating the prices of rolling lawn. The prices are basically based on the zip code and the quantity. Then there are additional options like delivery and precooling.

The problem is, that the WooPrice Calculator calculate different prices than the Excel sheet.

Please check the Excel file attached. It is the spreadsheet that is mapped to WooPrice Calculator (I have downloaded it directly from there).

To see the prices that WooPrice calculates, you can visit www.rollrasen-rudi.de and type in the zip code (field "PLZ", 5 digits) and the quantity (field "Menge", something between 30 and 300) and click on "Preise anzeigen". Compare the price of the left product with what you get in the Excel spreadsheet.

To calculate prices in Excel Spreadsheet: Type in the zip code G1, the quantity in I1 and find the price in S8.

Thanks in advance for any help!

File Attachment:

File Name: Preisliste...n-3.xlsx
File Size:24 KB
Attachments:

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.791 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €