Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

validation not working

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #1589 by Sufyan
Sufyan replied the topic: validation not working
Hi Yueming Chen,

You asked: "so the fake error msg is default by your plugin?"
Answer: When you create a numeric field and you set the maximum and minimum input value for that field, you also have an option there to set the error messages for both cases (if the value is greater than maximum and if the value is lower than minimum) But if you do not set the error message yourself, a default error message is displayed from plugin. So it's better to edit the fields and set your own error messages.

You asked: "How can I enable to prevent to add cart or real forbidden to add cart"
Answer: Please elaborate on this question, I can not understand what you want to ask. If you find it difficult to ask, you should give some examples, use cases and provide some screen shorts to clear your question.

Thanks

kind regards
Sufyan Afzal

AT458

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #1587 by yueming chen
yueming chen replied the topic: validation not working
so the fake error msg is default by your plugin? How can I enable to prevent to add cart or real forbidden to add cart?

More
4 months 2 weeks ago - 4 months 2 weeks ago #1584 by Sufyan
Sufyan replied the topic: validation not working
Hi Yueming Chen

I didn't understand your question fully but from what I understood, I think you mean to say that even after you enter an illegal number in an input field, despite the error being shown, it still allows adding to cart (means "add to cart" button is still active and clickable)

If this is what you mean, then yes it is the default and right behavior of the plugin.

But if you click "add to cart" after illegal input, the plugin doesn't add the item to cart but shows an error at the top which you set in your field setting.

So, it works the other way, let customer click but doesn't really add and shows the error.

I hope I answered the question.

Thanks

best regards
Sufyan Afzal

AT458
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by Sufyan.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #1580 by yueming chen
yueming chen created the topic: validation not working
hello, I set my field max and minimum. When illegal number input, it also did access to cart.

above the green, the red is an error for the limit that couldn't add to cart. But the green show us that's success to add, is that a bug?

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €