Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

It does not work

More
4 days 12 hours ago #1601 by Sufyan
Sufyan replied the topic: It does not work
Hello,

As you can see on our Installation guide: altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-calculator/install

It is written that:

For the successful installation, your web server must have the following:
1- Your PHP version must be greater or equal to 5.6
2- You must install the PHP ZipArchive Extension
3- You must install the PHP Xml Extension
4- Your website database must be UTF-8 encoding
5- Your CMS must be using UTF-8 encoding

And if any of these requirements are not fulfilled, you might face issues while running WPC plugin.

From the error, which you mentioned, it seems like "PHP ZipArchive Extension" is missing.

You must ask your website host provider (in your case, "Cpanel") to fulfill all the above requirements for you.
And also do not forget that our plugin is compatible with PHP version 5.6 or greater.

Thank you.

Kind regards
Sufyan Afzal

AT482

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 6 hours ago #1597 by Jorge Clemenete
Jorge Clemenete created the topic: It does not work
I have intalled the plugin via ftp and when I enter to the Wooprice dashbord I see the next messages :

- /home/upc978av6upn/public_html/wp-content/uploads/woo-price-calculator/docs is missing because the plugin could not create the folder. Please create the folder manually and set permission to 755.
- /home/upc978av6upn/public_html/wp-content/uploads/woo-price-calculator/themes is missing because the plugin could not create the folder. Please create the folder manually and set permission to 755.
- /home/upc978av6upn/public_html/wp-content/uploads/woo-price-calculator/translations is missing because the plugin could not create the folder. Please create the folder manually and set permission to 755.

PhP Extensions are missing , to be able to generate calculator from excel files, you have to install 'php-zip' first and then restart your server !

I had created the folders docs, themes and translations into the folder woo-price-calculator and checked it has the proper permissions (755)

Which is the best Php version to the plugin works well ?

I don't know which is ' php-zip ' I have a Cpanel hosting with version php 5.4
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: davidEnnie
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €