Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

price calculator

More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #1621 by Anais
Anais replied the topic: price calculator
thanks for your answer !

about translations, when i activate the plugin mentioned in your post, it makes my website down (please see screenshot)...so what do i have to do ?

finally about weight, it is variable i guess, as one letter entered in "ENTREZ VOTRE TEXTE" field = 1 KG
i put it in excel sheet and put "overwrite woocommerce weight" in calculator, but it is not working....
what else do i have to do please ?

thanks
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Anais .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #1620 by Paul
Paul replied the topic: price calculator
Hi,
I made a calculator for you. You can import it in your website. Click here to know how.
Those are not the default values, I set those values in the excel to test the calculation. In order to set the default values you need to set it on the input fields.
In regards to your excel it looks okay. Remember only that decimal number use "." not "," in my calculator. So i suggest to you to only add your last row "Pods" to my excel and reupload it. So download the excel from my calculator "Download Spreadsheet" and Click here to know how to reupload an excel file.
Read this to understand how to set your minimum value.
In regards to your new field. Is it variable or fixed? If it's fixed you can just use it in your excel without map it, otherwise you have to tell how it can change the value.
Read this for the translation.
Finally, ABout your last question, I think that's a question for woocommerce support, not our plugin support. Anyway you can try reading this link

Best Regards,
Paul
AT519
Attachments:

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #1618 by Anais
Hi,
Thanks for your answer !

I had to make some edits in the calculator sheet you gave me (total price formula was wrong and i did not understand why default options were not 0). You can see the changes in the excel attached in RED.
can you tell me please if its all ok ? i did not know how to pick the cells at the second step for example the difference PRICE and TOTAL PRICE (please see screenshot attached)...

also, how can i put that that minimum HAUTEUR is 5 and that user gets an error message when he enters a number below 5 ?

I added a field called POIDS (WEIGHT in english) because i need the weight calculated to fix the shipping price later.
The weight is ONE LETTER (in TEXT field) = 1 Kg
But i DONT need this field to appear in the front end, so please tell me how it can be taken into account though...

finally where can i translate the words in english to french ? please see screenshot attached

and i put with css code a way to hide image in cart page (see screenshot attached), so that product info can be shown better but it does not help...how can i do please ?

thanks for your help !
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Anais .

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1617 by Paul
Hello,
Okay I understood.
I'm sending you the calculator.
In this file excel you will find 2 sheets:
  • "Calculator" is what you will import in your calculator plugin.
  • "Criteria" is your old "Calculator" sheet with some modifies. I added to columns "Type" (type of the input field) and "Special" (It means you have to modify your fields).

File Attachment:

File Name: calculator2.xls
    File Size:12 KB
    I wrote lower in the the same sheet how you can create those "special" fields.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Best Regards,
Paul
AT519
Attachments:

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1616 by Anais
hi,
Thanks for your answer. As i tried to explain in my excel :), TEXT is the possibility for the user to enter the text he wants to create (we sell LED SIGNS). So
TEXT = HAUTEUR*number of letters entered by the user
TOTAL PRICE = the sum of all the options + (HAUTEUR*number of letters entered by the user)

for example, if user enters in text field : google (6 carhacters)
and for HAUTEUR he entered : 5 (so 50€)
TEXT : 50*6=300€

and if all other options cost 600€
then TOTAL PRICE = 600€ + 300€

is that more clear ?

I dont understand in the excel you sent me why there is various tabs and where i am supposed the label and value items you mention above...can you please send me the exact excel please or give me an example ?

Thanks a lot !!

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1615 by Paul
Hello,

I'm sending you my version of your calculator (sheet: Paul_version)
- How can you calculate "TEXTE"?
- How can you calculate the final price?
I suggest to you to change your list fields, for example to this:
name field: POSE PAR NOS TECHNICIENS
labels items: Non Merci, Oui
value items: 0, 600

Best regards,
Paul
AT519
Attachments:

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1614 by Paul
Hello,
If I go to this link (ledpartners.fr/produit/led-back/) I see the message "Ce site est en cours de construction…"
Can you send the access to your website to this email ( altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us ).
Best Regards,
Paul
AT519

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #1613 by Anais
Anais created the topic: price calculator
hi !
I created the calculator with all options for my product, as you can see here in my website : ledpartners.fr/produit/led-back/
But i dont understand how to edit the excel sheet to make price change for each new option chosen
Can you please help me to edit the excel to make the prices i want ? You can see in the excel attached all the prices i want for each criteria
Thanks a lot !!
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Anais .

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €