Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

Calculation of Weight

More
3 months 1 week ago #1647 by Oscar Ira
Oscar Ira replied the topic: Calculation of Weight
Ming,

I am working with Paul for a customization job that will handle the issue of dynamic weight calculation in product page and cart page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #1644 by Ming
Ming replied the topic: Calculation of Weight
Hi Oscar

I saw this ticket. Will u mine share the setup of the product?

i am unable to create the Pre-Populated field like what you have done on your Hang Tag link
www.bigdotprints.com/product/hang-tags/ t

Regards

Ming

More
3 months 1 week ago #1643 by Oscar Ira
Paul, do you know what shipping plugin works well with WooPriceCalculator?
It may be WPC is not compatible with FedEx WooCommerce plugin that we are using.

More
3 months 1 week ago #1642 by Oscar Ira
Paul,

I don't think WPC is dynamically passing the weight when I set it to overwrite the weight. I can see it in the front end
but it does not overwrite the weight set in the shipping tab of the product. I set the weight in the shipping tab to 0 and
set the overwrite in WPC. When i click the Calculate button it does not load the shipping prices from FedEx only the
first option which is the free Pick up in Cypress.
When I replace the weight in the shipping tab to any number and changed the Overwrite WooCommerce Weight in WPC to no, refresh the product page and hit the Calculate button
it generates those shipping prices from FedEx.

More
3 months 1 week ago #1641 by Paul
Paul replied the topic: Calculation of Weight
Hi,

I couldn't replicate what you said.
I mean I tested this product here www.bigdotprints.com/product/calculator/ with and without the WPC plugin, setting Nevada and ZIP = 89434 but I always got "Pick Up in Cypress (0.00)".
Can you check that?
Anyway the overwritten weight theorically has to work if you made the shipping calculation at the cart.
If you want the calculation in your product page form it's necessary a new feature.

If you want this new feature write us to altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

Best Regards,
Paul
AT556

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #1640 by Oscar Ira
Paul I already uploaded the new WooPrice calculator that you sent and re-installed it. It now displays the Weight ( www.bigdotprints.com/product/calculator/ ) but it is still not computing the Shipping prices. We are using WooCommerce Fedex by xadapter for shipping calculations. It works great but when I switch to overwrite the weight using the cell for weight calculation from WooPrice calculator it would stop working.
I did the same thing to /product/hang-tags and got the same result.
Can you check what is going on and let me know if the issue has been fixed.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #1638 by Paul
Hello,
I log in and I noticed that there is not a calculator mapped to www.bigdotprints.com/product/calculator/ .
I found only 1 calculator that I mapped with www.bigdotprints.com/product/hang-tags/ to resolve another topic you opened.
I saw your excel but I didn't see mapped a weight field/cell.
I mean, you have to make your weight calculation in a cell excel. After you map that cell with the field you created. Finally you set the Overwritten weight selecting your field weight.

I hope this can help.
Otherwise if you prefer we can fix a call by skype if I was not clear.

Best Regards,
Paul
AT556

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #1633 by Oscar Ira
Thanks, Paul! I followed this steps using the Pro version but I cannot get the weight calculation to work.
I already emailed the website credentials to altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us
Also, why is my Pro Version not showing an option to overwrite Length, Width, and Height but only Weight just as you attached?

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #1631 by Paul
Hello,
You can overwrite the weight using our overwrite options (look the attachment), available for excel formulas.
If you use the quantity only for a simple formula as Q*product price, No problems. But if you need to use the quantity for calculations more complex we suggest to you to: create an input field "quantity" and bind it to your calculator, and flag the option "Sold individually" of the product->Inventory tab to hide the quantity field of woocommerce.
Let us know if this resolved your problem or not.
Best Regards,
Paul
AT556
Attachments:

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #1628 by Oscar Ira
Oscar Ira created the topic: Calculation of Weight
Hi, we purchased WooPrice Calculator and want to know if there is a way the plugin sets the calculated weight of the order using the calculation of size and quantity as parameters so our shipping calculator plugin could read this value and calculate shipping cost?

Thanks.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €