Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

Wholesale price intergration.

More
4 months 1 week ago #1639 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Wholesale price intergration.
Hi Andrew,

We've developed different kind of plugin integration (compatibility) in the past, and I think there are no problems to make compatible Wholesale pricing plugin with WPC but as you can understand this service is not included in the support.

If you are interested in having a quotation, please send an email to " altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us "

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT562

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #1635 by Andrew Chugg
Andrew Chugg created the topic: Wholesale price intergration.
Our online shop sells both wholesale and retail. The WooPrice calculator works fine with retail but unfortunately does not work with wholesale. I contacted the developer of the Wholesale Pricing addon who were not able to help from their side but gave me the following information to send to you with the hope that you may be able top tweak your side to make it compatible.

The WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium plugin saves wholesale data in wp_postmeta with these meta keys:
{wholesale role}_wholesale_price
{wholesale role}_wholesale_minimum_order_quantity
{wholesale role}_wholesale_order_quantity_step
{wholesale role}_have_wholesale_price

By default, if you have the wholesale role key as *wholesale_customer*, the meta key for the wholesale price should be wholesale_customer_wholesale_price. You should be able to get the wholesale price of the product from this meta key.

I thank you in advance for your help.
Regards
Andrew Chugg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.474 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €