Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

Price label with conditional logic

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #1740 by Victor Donovic
Victor Donovic replied the topic: Price label with conditional logic
Thank you so very much Enrico.

Your time and efforts to customize and integrate this product into our webstore are greatly appreciated.

I am extremely appreciative of all you have done.

Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 23 hours ago #1701 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Price label with conditional logic
Dear Victor,

Please send an email to "hello@altoswebsolutions.com", with the subject: "AT637" and as body the same message you wrote here (Just copy & paste)

Because I think we have a betafix version we're testing in these days, which I think will solve you're problem.

After I've received you're email, I will reply to it with link to download it and instructions.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT637
The following user(s) said Thank You: Victor Donovic

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #1700 by Victor Donovic
Victor Donovic created the topic: Price label with conditional logic
Good day,
I have implemented a calculator in our webstore and it is working very well thank you. I am now trying to modify the price to include a suffix label which changes depending on the value of one of the outputs of the calculation. In the easiest scenario I need to check and see if there is a calculator active for a product ID and then, if there is, read the value of the output weight field. This will be my conditional logic. I have successfully implemented a filter for woocommerce_get_price_html but I am unable to access the $woo_price_calculator object to use the calculatorhelper object to find if there is a calculator for my product. It is obviously not a global variable. How can I access it from my functions.php script?

I can post my function if it would be helpful.

Many thanks in advance.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €