Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

Pro calculator no longer loading after updating to v2.3.0

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #1759 by Amy Pollitt
Amy Pollitt replied the topic: Pro calculator no longer loading after updating to v2.3.0
Thank you for your speedy reply. I sent my credentials to you with AT711 in the Subject line.

After more experimenting yesterday, I discovered that whatever bug version 2.3.0 introduced affects all products and not just products that are attached to my calculation sheet calculator. For instance, I created a simple test product but did not associate it with my calculator. The price of the test product would not display unless I deactivated your plugin.

Furthermore, if I edit the product and click on Product data > Calculator, the excel formula I created appears under the Attach calculator button and the button itself does not work (i.e. I cannot attach a calculator to the product from within the product page). However, I can edit the calculation sheet calculator and attach products there.

Finally, I created a formula calculator and attached it to the simple test product. That price calculator loads properly but the calculation sheet calculator does not.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #1757 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Pro calculator no longer loading after updating to v2.3.0
Hi Amy,

Could you please send your WP-admin credentials here: altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

Please add AT711 to your subject.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT711

More
3 weeks 6 days ago - 3 weeks 6 days ago #1756 by Amy Pollitt
Amy Pollitt created the topic: Pro calculator no longer loading after updating to v2.3.0
Hello,

I have the Pro version of Wooprice Calculator installed on a website with the latest version of Woocommerce and the latest version of the Woocommerce Bookings extension. I am using the Avada theme framework. Wooprice Calculator was working perfectly until I updated to version 2.3.0. Now, the calculator will not load. To troubleshoot the issue, I created a Woocommerce simple product and assigned my calculator to it. It still does not load. Nothing about the calculator formula or custom fields has changed; neither the fields nor the calculator load and the product remains at $0.

I look forward to any help you can offer.

EDIT: I uninstalled 2.3.0 and reinstalled 2.2.0 and the issue persists, so it's not anything you introduced with the latest update. There hasn't been an update recently to Avada, so I'm not able to explain why this happened.

EDIT: I disabled Avada and enabled the WordPress 2017 theme and the issue persists.
Last Edit: 3 weeks 6 days ago by Amy Pollitt. Reason: Updating status after disabling theme and plugins.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.880 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €