Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED] Bug in conditional logic, v2.3.1

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #1780 by Amy Pollitt
Amy Pollitt replied the topic: Bug in conditional logic, v2.3.1
The beta update works perfectly. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #1775 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Bug in conditional logic, v2.3.1
Hi,

This problem is now been solved in 2.3.3. Please download the new version from here:

altoswebsolutions.com/my-account/downloa...ordpress-woocommerce

And install it in your website following the instructions here:

altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-c...lator/install-bugfix

Kind Regards,
Enrico
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amy Pollitt

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #1774 by Amy Pollitt
Amy Pollitt replied the topic: Bug in conditional logic, v2.3.1
Bump

More
8 months 4 weeks ago #1765 by Amy Pollitt
Amy Pollitt created the topic: Bug in conditional logic, v2.3.1
Hello,

My calculation sheet calculator includes conditional logic to show up to 20 date fields, depending on how many are selected in a dropdown list. The dropdown list helps to determine the price and the date fields are for Woocommerce bookings.

Before the 2.3.0 update, my conditional logic worked perfectly. The update to 2.3.0/1 seems to have introduced a bug.

Here's what should be happening. If I select 1 from the dropdown, then one date field appears (dropdown = greater than or equal to 1); if I select 2, then two date fields appear (dropdown = greater than or equal to 1 for first field and greater than or equal to 2 for the second field); and so on to 20 fields. As I said, before the 2.3.0 update, this worked perfectly.

Here's what's happening now. If I select 1 from the dropdown, then one date field appears. All good. However, if I select 2 from the dropdown, then I get date fields for 1 and 2, plus 10-19. If I select 3 from the dropdown, then I get date fields for 1, 2 and 3, plus 10-20. So it goes to 9. If I select 10 from the dropdown, I get date fields for 1 and 10 and no others. If I select 11 from the dropdown, I get date fields for 1, 10, and 11. So it goes to 19. For 20, I get date fields for 1 and 2, and then from 10-20.

I believe you already have login credentials from an earlier support issue (AT711). I look forward to your response.
Attachments:

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €