Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

Show Unit Cost and Override Calculator Function

More
6 months 1 day ago #1772 by Paul
Paul replied the topic: Show Unit Cost and Override Calculator Function
Hello
issue 1
I think you can use an output field. But you need to use an excel file. You should write on your excel file the unit price and map it with the output field.

issue 2a

I think you will need this: altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-c...spreadsheet-file-pro , in particular the Overwrite Quantity funcionality.

The dynamic update can be configured using an excel file.
Create a table with combination of options and prices. Use dimensions, color, and quantity filled by user as key to search for the right price. To manage the update of prices you probably will need to use some excel functions as MATCH and INDEX.

issue 2b

You can solve this with the solution of the issue 1a and using the function IF of Excel

Let us know if you have more questions.

Best Regards
Paul
AT721

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 day ago #1769 by Theodis Butler
Theodis Butler created the topic: Show Unit Cost and Override Calculator Function
Issue 1
I am trying to show the unit price. What is the best way to do this? I have the quantity field available in php using custom theme.

This is what I have in a custom wooprice calculator theme:

<p class="price">INSTANT QUOTE: <?php echo $product->get_price_html(); ?></p>
<p>Unit Cost:<span class="unit-cost" id="unit-cost">$0.00 (cost here)</span>

Issue 2a
I have a blue print with dimensions, color, and quantity.

If "Full Color" is specified, I need to dynamically update the price but it is not a calculation but rather a static number. I'm not using spreadsheets.

For example:
12 x 18, B&W = $1.25
12 x 18, Color = $4

Issue 2b

If quantity is more than 100, then the dimension price should change (override).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €