Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

This would be cool:)

More
1 week 1 day ago #1812 by Naidi
Naidi replied the topic: This would be cool:)
Hi John,

there is a way you can handle this only using an excel file. In WPC you can export to the excel file the base price of a product, so if you assign different base price to every individual product you can than use the VLOOKUP or HLOOKUP function of excel
to retrieve this value and search in a table, in the same file, for the value you want to get. Using the base price as a key value. And this become dynamically , you can use only one calculator, and when you want to make changes , you just have to modify the excel file
and re-upload it.

If you want to stick to the possibility to link an input field of WPC , with the attribute of a product , than this will require additional development. We can make a quote for you if you are interested in this: altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us .

Best regards,
Naidi Shuli
AT738

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #1808 by john morten
john morten replied the topic: This would be cool:)
ok , i understand this. This is to use the height length weight to calculate this in the wpc and overwrite it. But what i am asking for is the possiblity for getting values from a uniq field on the product.

I have 200 wood floors in my store and all the floors have a uniq package value. It can be 2,76 , 2,89 , 2.43. almost 50 diffrent values. This means i need to create 50 uniq wpc calulators. as i can only create a field called numeric. and either set a default value or map this value in a excel sheet.

So my point is if you can make a field type that can get values from the attributes on products etc.
Lets say i have a attribute called "Package volum" and have the value 2.76
Then i can make a "numeric" field and set this to get the attribute package weight value.
In this way i can use 1 calculator on all my woodfloors instead of 50.

Understand?

The same way the base price field works. The caluculator gets the price of the product that its asign too.

More
1 week 2 days ago #1807 by Paul
Paul replied the topic: This would be cool:)
Hello

It's one of the features of the PRO version written here (Overwrite WooCommerce shipping weight, height and width): altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-calculator/pro-vs-free

You can do it when you configure your calculator: altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-c...spreadsheet-file-pro
In particular read about: Overwrite WooCommerce Weight, Overwrite WooCommerce Length, Overwrite WooCommerce Width, Overwrite WooCommerce Height.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Best Regards
Paul
AT738

More
1 week 2 days ago #1805 by john morten
How is this possible? i cant find anything regarding this on the support forum

- WPC actually can get values from the product attributes (height, width, weight, length) also.

More
1 week 5 days ago #1799 by Paul
Hello

You can solve that replicating "sale price, weight, height etc." with our input fields if the values have to change from the frontend. Otherwise if they have to fixed and hidden, you can set them in the excel file. WPC actually can get values from the product attributes (height, width, weight, length) also.
If you want to share the excel with other products they just need to be of same category.
So, we don't make static fields in the database because we use the excel file.

If the problem is you want to integrate WPC with advanced custom fields, that's another point. We can talk about that by email ( altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us ) and make you a quote if you want.

If you have more questions or if something was not properly clear, don't hesitate to ask.

We will be waiting for your feedback.

Best Regards
Paul
AT738

More
1 week 6 days ago #1796 by john morten
If i create a field in wpc i will be able to use this field to calculate with other fields i make in wpc, but i have to type in a value on frontend . But lets say i want a field in wpc with a SET value and the SET value is from a field i have created with acf or any other field that a product in woocommerce have. lets say sale price, weight, height etc. these are all meta fields in the wordpress database. What if i can create a field in wpc that can GET the meta field value. So that i can make a static field that i can type in a value and it can be * with the field with the meta_field value.

If you dont understand this:) i will make a video and try to explain it buy showing you.

More
1 week 6 days ago #1794 by Paul
Hello

We have some questions:
1. Why do you use advanced custom fields? I mean we think that WPC can replace almost all its functionalities.
2. Do you have a link example of what you want to get? or a kind of draft to understand better?

Best Regards,
Paul
AT738

More
2 weeks 2 hours ago #1791 by john morten
john morten created the topic: This would be cool:)
I use advanced custom fields alot to have customs fields on my products. I sell wood flooring in my webshop. And i use a field that has a value for the package of wood. I dont know if this is possible. But what if wooprice calculator could get the meta fields from db. So if the calulators is sett to a category "wood" i have te option to create a field in the calculator that will get the value of a meta field in the db. Understand me here?

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 1.345 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €