Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

Getting error in console when entering price and no new calculated price

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1925 by Paul
Paul replied the topic: Getting error in console when entering price and no new calculated price
Hello

Thank you. We received your information.

We will update you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Paul
AT872

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1923 by Leslie Wendling
Leslie Wendling replied the topic: Getting error in console when entering price and no new calculated price
Ok, just sent the login info on that form. Thank you!

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1920 by Paul
Paul replied the topic: Getting error in console when entering price and no new calculated price
Hello

Okay, you can send the login here: altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us
We would like an FTP access too.

We will be waiting for your feedback.

Best Regards
Paul
AT872

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1917 by Leslie Wendling
Leslie Wendling replied the topic: Getting error in console when entering price and no new calculated price
Ok, I disabled all of the plugins and I noticed there was newer version of the pro plugin so I installed it. I re-added the calculators and I am still getting the same ajax error (in the console) when I am logged out. usscidev.wpengine.com/product/select-plan/ (this has all of the plugins still disabled except for the calculate price plugin) The price appears for a second and then disappears.
It works when I am logged in though. I looked around to see the logged in vs logged out and am not finding anything solid to try.

To answer the rest of your questions, we are not having any issues with any other plugins. We have been trying to remember what we installed or updated before it stopped working but can't think of anything specific. We tried rolling back the site after it stopped working and it didn't help.

I can create you a login if I can send it to you privately if you need that. Just let me know.

Thank you for helping with this!

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1914 by Paul
Hello
You wrote before "It was working previously and now all of a sudden stopped".
I have some questions for you:
- Did you install new plugins, theme,etc?
- Did you make any update (or automatic update) in your system (plugins, theme, etc)?
- Did you try disable every plugin and check if the the issue remains?
- Do you have problems only with our plugin?

If it's necessary, we will ask you the credentials to your web site (test website).

We will be waiting for your feedback.

Best regards,
Paul
AT872

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1913 by Leslie Wendling
Thank you so much for your response.

Ok, I recreated it from scratch on my dev site and live site and I am now noticing that it works when I am logged in but not when I am logged out. I am sure it isn't a software problem like you said but knowing that all of this is going on, can you lead me in the right direction? I have a feeling that it has something to do with WPEngine and its permissions or settings but I just don't know what to tell or ask them. Or what to check on my end. Do you know?

Thank you for any help you can provide!
Leslie

More
3 months 1 day ago #1895 by Naidi
Naidi replied the topic: Getting error in console when entering price and no new calculated price
Hi,

inspecting the request in your site when the user enters a value
the server return a 502 request , that means in simple words that is not a software problem.
It may be a problem related to permissions of the files and directories.
Anyway , can you please try to recreate the calculator from the start and check.
If the problem persist we will than need more information to resolve the problem and ideally if you
have a development server so where we can recreate, reproduce and solve the problem.

Waiting for your feedback.
Best regards.
Naidi
AT 872

More
3 months 2 days ago #1890 by Leslie Wendling
Leslie Wendling created the topic: Getting error in console when entering price and no new calculated price
I am getting this error now when someone enters the price that gets calculated:
POST usscinsurance.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.ph...=47027&simulatorid=2 502
send @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:4
ajax @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:4
ajaxCalculatePrice @ main.js?ver=4.9.8:292
calculateProductPrice @ main.js?ver=4.9.8:398
calculatePrice @ main.js?ver=4.9.8:369
(anonymous) @ main.js?ver=4.9.8:432
setTimeout (async)
(anonymous) @ main.js?ver=4.9.8:431
dispatch @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3
r.handle @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3
main.js?ver=4.9.8:327
AWS Price Calculator Error:

It was working previously and now all of a sudden stopped. We haven't changed anything. I am using the Pro version and used the excel spreadsheet upload option. It just does a simple percent calculation. I've been banging my head trying to troubleshoot it and am out of ideas. The page is at: usscinsurance.com/product/select-plan/ If you put in a new number into the sports fee field, the price disappears. Please help!

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €