Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED]Almost similar articles>trying to avoid duplication of fields/calculator

More
1 year 5 days ago #1940 by Paul
Paul replied the topic: Almost similar articles> trying to avoid duplication of fields/calculator
Hello

Yes, as you said the problem is the default value of color, because you need another field with different default value. If the default was the same you could use the same calculator.

You have 2 options:
1. Creating a another calculator.
2. Create a general product for both of them where you can add the field product. So in base of that field your other fields will change and so your default values and excel formula.

Let us know if this solves your problem.

Best Regards,
Paul
AT907

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 days ago #1938 by Robin
Robin created the topic: Almost similar articles> trying to avoid duplication of fields/calculator
Hi !

I am listing two products in my shop - they vary by one parameter "color" (values: 0,1) (a list-item which can eventually be changed in the product page at a later stage).

Article A has "0" as default value for color
Article B has "1" as default value for color

The price is calculated in an excel file (price varies if color is 0 or 1)...

Can I use the same calculator for both articles ? the problem is linked to the default value of color...

Thank you in advance for your response.
-Ruben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

Notice: Customizations are temporarily suspended

Cart

Total : 0.00 €