Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED]Conditional logic regarding the formula

More
8 months 1 day ago #1971 by Naidi
Naidi replied the topic: Conditional logic regarding the formula
Hi Stephane,

you can output different values at the same time using the output fields : altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-c...ore-on-output-fields .
You can use the VLOOKUP /HLOOKUP with our software and it is very simple to do that. Here is our documentation link: altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-calculator/ .

Best regards.
Naidi
AT957

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 5 days ago #1969 by Stephane PISKORZ
Stephane PISKORZ replied the topic: Conditional logic regarding the formula
Hi Naidi,

Thank you for your reply. I took a close look at the different sheets from the "best cases": it is interesting. However, when I take a look at my formula, I indeed need different output prices, as the formula is different according to the cloth chosen. I'm not sure that I should use this plugin to achieve that? Even with the SEARCHV function, I couldn't manage to do it. I'll try something else in the meantime beacuase I'm on a schedule and I wouldn't want to fall behind. Best regards,

More
8 months 5 days ago #1968 by Naidi
Naidi replied the topic: Conditional logic regarding the formula
Hi Stephane,

there must be just on cell that will contain the final price.
You can check in our site the real-world case to see how you can create an excel spreadsheet in order to use it with WooPrice.
Best cases : altoswebsolutions.com/live-demo/best-cases .
Documentation tutorial : altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-calculator/start
altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-c...spreadsheet-file-pro

Best regards.
Naidi
AT957

More
8 months 5 days ago #1967 by Stephane PISKORZ
Stephane PISKORZ created the topic: Conditional logic regarding the formula
Hi,

I just purchased the WooCommerce Price Calculator this morning. I'm hoping to achieve one thing, using the conditional logic (I hope it is the right thing to do). Here's what I'd like to obtain :
- the visitor chooses the cloth
- according to his choice, different fields appear below : dimension A and dimension B
- then the price is calculated according to the formula (problem is, the formula is changing according to the cloth previously chosen)

So far, I've managed to reach step 1 and 2, but I have trouble getting to the last one. I've attached my excel spreadsheet so that you can have a look. Really looking to read from you.

Best regards,
Attachments:

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €