Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

Warning: sqrt() expects parameter 1 to be float

More
1 week 5 days ago #1976 by bill
bill replied the topic: Warning: sqrt() expects parameter 1 to be float
Hello Brendan,

we were working on finding the solution of the problem that you present.

The error generated form your site its not created by our plugin or conditional logic but from the PHPExcel library.
The error is caused by the formulas sqrt() that you are using inside of your excel file.
Some of them are getting a string(text) argument instead of a float(number) value.

Please check the arguments that your sqrt() formulas takes.

Waiting for your feedback
Kind Regards,
Bill
AT979

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #1974 by Brendan Thome
Brendan Thome created the topic: Warning: sqrt() expects parameter 1 to be float
Hi WPC,

I´ve been struggling quite a while with this error message. We´re presenting our material to a customer tomorrow and I just can´t find a way around this problem. On this product ( techtinyhouse.de/shop/rohbau/staenderwerk/ ) I get the following error-message as you can see yourself on the site. If the calculations were still correct I wouldn´t bother with the warning for now. But the calculation isn´t correct.

Warning: sqrt() expects parameter 1 to be float, string given in /home/techtiny/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Calculation.php on line 3452

I´m quite sure the warning didn´t exist before I put the conditional logic in. I deleted all of it again, but the warning doesn´t disappear anymore.I could upload fresh, but the conditional logic is mandatory.

Best Regards
Brendan

Attachements
- 3 screenshots of the calculation
- export ZIP-folder from WPC itself
- the php-file the warning is directing to

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €