Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED]Give calculated price when user enters page;

More
7 months 1 week ago #2022 by bill
bill replied the topic: Give calculated price when user enters page; Show label in grouped producs;
Hello Daniel,

yes you need to create a calculator with spreadsheet(E.g.excel) to overwrite quantity.
Here is our documentation how to create a calculator with a spreadsheet:
altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-c...spreadsheet-file-pro

Kind Regards,
Bill
AT1015

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 1 week ago #2013 by Daniel Emidio
Daniel Emidio replied the topic: Give calculated price when user enters page; Show label in grouped producs;
Hey bill,

Thank you so much for your answers.
I haven't explored conditional-logic, i'm glad you talked about it, i dunno why i was being blind.
So, to overwrite the quantity field, you need to create an excel calculator ? We are working with formulas only currently, but if needed i'll try to create calculators on excel.

Thank you again for your time bill,
Best regards

More
7 months 1 week ago #2008 by bill
bill replied the topic: Give calculated price when user enters page; Show label in grouped producs;
Hello Daniel,

unfortunately this is not possible because our plugin currently support only simple products

Kind Regards,
Bill
AT1015
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daniel Emidio

More
7 months 1 week ago #2007 by bill
Hello Daniel,

yes our plugin overwrite the quantity fields of of woo commerce.
Regarding your question, when you create a calculator with excel, you must change the field of "Overwrite Quantity" from No , to your quantity field

Kind Regards,
Bill
AT1015

More
7 months 1 week ago #2006 by bill
Hello Daniel,

sorry for the delay of giving you an answer, as we write it to the mail regarding the questions that you send to us:

--Our plugin has this option, why its not working depend on lot of things.If you have a development environment and create a test product we will check for you.

--Currently our plugin supports only the simple products.

--For the third case you can create 2 input fields with the same attribute one that have a minimum of five and other a minimum of one, and apply to them the conditional logic.

Here is our link to the conditional logic:
altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-c...or/conditional-logic

Kind Regards,
Bill
AT1015

More
7 months 1 week ago #2002 by Daniel Emidio
Daniel Emidio replied the topic: Give calculated price when user enters page; Show label in grouped producs;
I'm sorry for the mess, but since we're developing the website, sometimes we shift our ideas.

Is it possible for the calculator to interact with the quantity fields of woocommerce ?
As you can see, on the grouped product, the numeric selections appear individually very neatly.
We would like to keep that consistency on the single product aswell, but the calculator doesn't interact with the quantity field.

I've followed this link: altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-c...write-quantity-field
But i cannot understand/find this part "Change the Overwrite Quantity property from No to your quantity field."

Thank you for your time, and sorry for the mess

More
7 months 1 week ago #2001 by Daniel Emidio
Ok so i got it to show the label on grouped products. It defines the calculator to all the products in the group. Is it possible for it to show individually per product ?

I've also noticed that when i enter the single product page, the price shows correctly according to the calculator, but only for a second, as it reverts back to unit price. Only when i select the option again in the calculator field, the price updates correctly.

More
7 months 1 week ago #2000 by Daniel Emidio
Daniel Emidio created the topic: Give calculated price when user enters page; Show label in grouped producs;
Hello,

Thank you all for your time and availability,
I ran into some issues and tried to work around them but it would be wonderful if i could get these going.
These are the issues i'm facing:

- If one product has only one option on the calculator (eg: 15 units / box), when entering the
single-product page, the shown price is the unit price. We would like if the price was already
calculated with woo price calculator.
When there are two or more options, once we change the options, the price updates
itself with the calculator formula.
Can this be done when there's only one option ? So that when the client enters the
page, we are printing the price per unit, and the price according to the input the client
selected on the calculator.

- Another issue we're having is with grouped products. We have 3 products who share the
same calculator, which has 2 options available. These 3 products are grouped in one prouct.
When viewing this goruped product, they are listed with only a quantity selector. But the calculator isn't
showing. The calculator label and options should appear before the quantity selector. That
would really help us. This image resumes the issue:

- Is it possible to choose a minimum quantity value, according to the option in the calculator
? For example, if the calculator option is "Unit", we want the minimum to be 5. But if the
option is 5 Units / box, we would like the minimum to be 1.

Thank you for your time and availability,
Best regards,
Daniel
Attachments:

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €