Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED] Four variables for price calculator

• Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.
  • Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.'s Avatar Topic Author
More
1 week 3 days ago #2195 by Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.
Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U. replied the topic: Four variables for price calculator
We have tried what you have suggested and the result has been excellent, awesome.

Thank you very much for such a fast and effective support, greetings from Spain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #2193 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Four variables for price calculator
Dear Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.,

I think I'm starting to understand the problem. Yes, our plugin has this feature, but it's made directly inside the Excel file.

You need to use Excel formulas like: HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP and INDEX to achieve what you're trying to do.

This is a live example on our website: altoswebsolutions.com/live-demo/best-cas...etal-cutting-service

Here you can download the example spreadsheet and watch the video how it has been made.

This calculator in the website search for the final price inside the Excel file, by looking for the values inside a matrix (Using the formulas HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP and INDEX).

In this calculator you have mainly the input fields: Width and Height and the final price is calculated by looking inside the sheet matrix "Size_Price_Table"

I think that this live-example can really help you.

I would like also to inform you that we can make a quotation for to change your Excel file as needed.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1261

More
1 week 4 days ago #2192 by Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.
Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U. replied the topic: Four variables for price calculator
Hello Enrico,

You know the plugin Uni CPO 4, it has options like NOV and Matrix funcionality, it makes possible to use table based list of prices based on one or two options (variables).

moomoo-agency.gitbooks.io/uni-cpo-4-documentation/nov.html

That is what I need, your plugin has options to do that?

Thank you.

More
1 week 4 days ago #2191 by Enrico

Still some points are missing to me. Do you think it would possible to contact me tomorrow on the website chat at 10 am?

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1261

More
1 week 5 days ago #2189 by Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.
I have attached an excel.

If you some explanations just tell me.

Thanks
Attachments:

More
1 week 5 days ago #2188 by Enrico

Do you have already a starting Excel file you can send us?

If you don't want to upload here, please send here: altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

With email subject "AT1261"

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1261

More
1 week 5 days ago #2187 by Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.
I'll try detail more what we need, when I create a Field of Type List, I have to add some list items, for each one I have to fill 4 data options:

-Label(required)
-Value
-Default option (yes/no)
-Order details

The data VALUE is used to calculate prices, the perfect option for us is the option of create 2 more type of data there, for example VALUE2 and VALUE3, custom fields, to store there more variable value to use in our formulas.

I supose that is not possible at the moment, isn't it?

Thank you.

More
1 week 5 days ago #2186 by Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.
I know that you say, so what I want to know is how to assign the other 2 variables KILOGRAM PRICE and SAWING COST to calculate the final price.

Thanks

More
1 week 5 days ago #2184 by Enrico

Using WooPrice you can create two different fields for the Thickness:

a) A field with items 10, 20, 40
b) A field with items 10, 20, 30

If you use conditional logic: altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-c...or/conditional-logic

You can add the following rules:

- Show field b) and hide field a) when "Oak tree" is selected.
- Show field a) and hide field b) when "Pine tree" is selected.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1261

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #2180 by Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.
Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U. created the topic: Four variables for price calculator
We have a customer who wants to create a calculator for custom pieces of wood. Four variables are needed for this calculation, these four variables are Wood Type, Thickness, Kilogram Price and Sawing Cost.

Each variable has its possible values ​​and are dependent on each other, so first the wood type is selected by a field of the type list, each object of that list is indicated an associated value that corresponds to the density of that type of wood, then using the conditional logic it is requested that the list of the thicknesses of the wood that are available for each type of wood be loaded and in each object the value of the thickness is passed, then for the type of wood and thickness it is made the same for the Kilogram Price and finally for the cost of sawing, with which we have to make a specific case for each of the possible combinations.

It is possible to do this in a more efficient way and that does not imply having to create so many fields of the list type and so many conditioning factors.

For instance:

WOOD TYPE THICKNESS (mm) KILOGRAM PRICE SAWING COST
Pine tree 10 5,01 € 2,00 €
Pine tree 20 6,01 € 3,00 €
Pine tree 40 7,01 € 4,00 €
Oak tree 10 4,01 € 1,50 €
Oak tree 20 6,01 € 3,00 €
Oak tree 30 8,01 € 4,50 €

The list of thickness for Pine tree is 10-20-40, but for Oak tree is 10-20-30, so the customer must see in thickness selector 10-20-40 only, and for Oak tree must be 10-20-30 it would not be worth to show 4 values 10-20-30-40 in the list, then the same with field (list type too) kilogram price and at last with sawing price.

Thank you.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €