Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED]Product Label or SKU for Conditional Logic

• Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.
  • Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.'s Avatar Topic Author
More
2 months 4 weeks ago #2221 by Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.
Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U. replied the topic: Product Label or SKU for Conditional Logic
Sorry, I've deleted the Calculator, and creating a new one the SKU option appears.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #2220 by Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.
Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U. replied the topic: Product Label or SKU for Conditional Logic
I don't understand how map the SKU code inside the Excel, I've read the article referred in your link, but I don't understand.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #2219 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Product Label or SKU for Conditional Logic
Dear Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.,

The more simple solution would be just to create two different calculators for the two different type of products.

But if you want to do something more sophisticated you could:

a) Map the SKU code inside your Excel file, let's say "B2" (Read more about SKU mapping here: altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-c...spreadsheet-file-pro ).

b) In your Excel file, you should set a formula in "C2" like "=B2". It will just take the SKU from B2. Now you can map this field with an output/input field.

b) In your conditional logic, add a rule for the field "diameter D", which rule would be "field of step b)" = "P02" to hide the field for product 2.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1304

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #2218 by Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.
Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U. created the topic: Product Label or SKU for Conditional Logic
Hello, I need help to get that when using the conditional logic for a calculator, it must be the name of the product or the SKU who determines which fields will be requested from the customer.

For example, we have 2 products, one called PROD01 with SKU P01 and another PROD02 with SKU P02, for the first we will ask the customer for 2 fields, the field long A, the filed width B and the field diameter D, and for the second we will only ask the customer the width A and the high B, that is, the diameter D must only appear for the first product.

Could you please help me to solve this?, thank you very much.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €