Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

Problems compatibility form edition in cart with other plugins

• Guillermo Alberca
  • Guillermo Alberca's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #2316 by Guillermo Alberca
Guillermo Alberca replied the topic: Problems compatibility form edition in cart with other plugins
Hello, Enrico. I have solved the problem, the programmer of the other plugin made some modifications to its plugin to be compatible with plugins present in the cart page and now it works correctly. Anyway thank you very much.
I had not told you anything because I was waiting to see if we solved it without bothering you.
A greeting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #2301 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Problems compatibility form edition in cart with other plugins
Hello Guillermo Alberca,

I've received your email, and I've replied on Fri, May 10, 2019 at 17:41 asking you WP-admin credentials, as in the message you've sent containing information but credetials was missing.

I need the credentials of your website (/wp-admin), otherwise would be impossible to analyze and fix the problem.

Please send credentials using contact form with subject "AT1328".

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1328

• Guillermo Alberca
  • Guillermo Alberca's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #2293 by Guillermo Alberca
Guillermo Alberca created the topic: Problems compatibility form edition in cart with other plugins
Hi Enrico, how are you? I sent you as you told me the name of my woocommerce and other information through the query form. Please, have you looked at the problem I had on the cart page with the other plugin that the pdf generates? I do not know if you remember that the editing form appeared in the content of the pdf.
Thank you.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €