Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED]How to validate variables

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #2359 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: How to validate variables
Hello Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.,

I've sent an email to you.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1368

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.
  • Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.'s Avatar Topic Author
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #2355 by Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.
Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U. replied the topic: How to validate variables
Hello, I don't need help on Excel, where I need help is in a question that our customer has requested us, and that we could discuss while maintaining a chat or a remote control session, in case you understand what I say you can tell me what cost would have, then you answer how to do it or do it yourself directly.

Thanks

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #2354 by David Boyle
David Boyle replied the topic: How to validate variables
Dear Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.
We want to help our customers to center their goals. And according to this mission, we offer software development to customize their pre-production environment, Turn-key solutions, consulting and so on to make each of our customers productive at the real cost effective.

Regarding the free support, we have some limits related to the numbers of in-progress tickets and the number of exchanged messages.

Sorry for this long digression.

It seems to me that you are asking for more details regarding how Excel works and you would like to understand deeply some other points to fulfill your needs.

We consider that as a consulting service. And we offer this service on the base price of 40 euros per hour and you could book modules of 30 minutes each.
I guess that in your case 30 minutes (20 Euros) are sure enough to unleash all of your doubts.

As alternative, we are ready to fully refund your purchase.

Thanks for understanding our point of view
David
Customer resp
At1368

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #2343 by Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.
We don't need the turn-key solution, we just need to understand how it works the error cell, to validate certain values of variables as you well said we can use Excel formulas, but we don't know how to alert the user to change a value in a field that is out of the range of a variable that depends of other previous variable write in other of the input fields.

We have created an outpu field in which the customer is informed of the maximum and minimum limits for the variables, but still the customer could add the product to the cart, which we need to alert the user of the error and can't add the product until the customer has corrected that error.

If you can we can chat for a moment, I give them the access data to the plugin on the web and can see what I mean in more detail.

Thank you so much, best regards.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #2328 by Enrico
Dear Tres ISI,

As I understood, your client is asking for the best powerful and effective solution because your client has realized that his business is high sensitive about the quality of the solution.

We do this kind of service and we call it "Turn-key solution" specially dedicated to the web agencies (and end user too) who want to delegate us for any technicality.

If you are interested in it, please ask us for a quotation and you will discover either how competitive are our prices, either how satisfied will be your client!

Let me know your feeling about this proposal
Thank you,
Enrico
AT1368

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #2324 by Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.
Sorry, I don't understand how it works, there is an example in the documentation.

Thanks

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #2311 by Enrico
Hello,

You could map the "Error Cell" so that you can show an error using Excel formulas based on other fields values.

You can read more here: altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-c...spreadsheet-file-pro

Please in the documentation page look for "Error Cell".

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1368

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #2306 by Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U.
Tres Isi Mirobriga S.L.U. created the topic: How to validate variables
I need to validate certain variables depending on the value of other variables, for example, we have 3 variables that are high, wide and diameter, the width and height would be the measurements of a piece of wood that has a hole in the center, when the client insert the width and the height will have to be warned in case of introduce a diameter that is not possible, imagine that we have a width of 10 centimeters and a height of 6 centimeters, the value of the diameter could not be greater than 5 centimeters because if not the piece would be illogical, How can I inform (or prevent) the client that could not enter that value and that this would have to be less than the smaller of the 2, that is, better than the high which is in this case the minor.

Thank you

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €