Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

Add a calculated Price to a checkbox

More
3 months 1 day ago #2333 by Varilux
Varilux replied the topic: Add a calculated Price to a checkbox
Is working. Thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 day ago #2332 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Add a calculated Price to a checkbox
Hi Varilux,

I think you are almost in the right way. Please see attached file.

As you can see I've added a C17 cell. This is the cell you need to map with your Checkbox field like your other inputs.

Also if you try to "play" with the Excel file by changing the C17 cell from 1 to 0 (And inverse) you will find that the cells D13 and E22 are changing also.

Now you just need to re-upload the Excel file and map the Checkbox field with the C17 cell.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1378
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Varilux

More
3 months 1 day ago #2331 by Varilux
Hi Enrico,

now I create a working solution in Excel. If I would set the checkbox to 0, the calculated Price is without the fleece. If I set it to 1, the price is calculated with fleece. When I uploaded
the file and connect the checkbox wo the table cell it only add 1€ to the price and not the fleece price. In Excel, everything works fine. What could be wrong?
I also try to add 1 or 0 with a numeric field with the same result. It just add the entered number to the price. Did you have any ideas?

Best regards
Arnim
Attachments:

More
3 months 1 day ago #2329 by Varilux
Hi Enrico,

can you please take a look at the excel file. I try to rebuild it, like I understand your example. But with the checked checkbox I just add 1 Euro.

Best regards
Arnim
Attachments:

More
3 months 1 day ago #2327 by Varilux
Sorry, it isn't easy to understand for me. Does any of your calculation examples have such an method?

Best regards
Arnim

More
3 months 1 day ago - 3 months 1 day ago #2326 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Add a calculated Price to a checkbox
Hello Varilux,

To use a Checkbox in your form you should:

a) Create the Checkbox field (of course), and you should set a value in the options "Checked Value" and "Unchecked Value". For example "Checked Value" = 1 and "Unchecked Value" = 0
b) Create a cell in your Excel file which will be mapped to the Checkbox field. You will need also another cell formula that could be something like this "=IF(A2=1;"CHECKED!";"UNCHECKED!")". Where A2 is the cell mapped with the Checkbox field, "CHECKED!" and "UNCHECKED!" are the values you want to include/exclude from the other formulas.

When the user tick the checkbox, the formula result will be "CHECKED!". If the user untick the checkbox, the formula result will be "UNCHECKED!"

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1378
Last Edit: 3 months 1 day ago by Enrico.

More
3 months 2 days ago #2325 by Varilux
Varilux created the topic: Add a calculated Price to a checkbox
Hello Support Team,

again, I have a question :-) Is it possible to hand over a calculated prize to a checkbox? Please take a look at my excel file.

The green values ​​are the user input. With the inputs, the square footage is calculated and multiplied by the price. The price differs with the number of square meters and is calculated with the IF clauses. I use this method for the surface of the sheet and for the additional function of the fleece. This works without problems.

In the Excel spreadsheet I once defined the total price without fleece and once with. Now I would like to have a checkbox (activated) that add the calculated price of fleece on the price without fleece. The single price of the fleece is the price in the middle. The upper without fleece and below is the calculated price without fleece + fleece. I hope the table does not confuse too much.

Please pay attention only to the field 0,5 / SP. The other fields are different sheets that are the same in the calculation, but different from the price.
I hope the screenshot statement is better to understand.

Is my project in the form possible, or have I already created the Excel table incorrectly?

Thank you and best regards
Arnim
Attachments:

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €