Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

Theme Customization Question

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #2381 by Varilux
Varilux replied the topic: Theme Customization Question
Hello Enrico,

it works, thank you very much. Can you tell me please how can I get the value of an field after calculation. If I use this version:
$this->view['outputResults']['7']['value']

for my area output (it is aws_price_calc_7) the value is 0.00. I think it shows the field before the calculation.

Best regards
Arnim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #2372 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Theme Customization Question
Hello Varilux,

You can use:
$this->view['outputResults']['7']['value']

To get the value of a specific output field. In this case 7 is the ID of the field you would like to get the value.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1395
The following user(s) said Thank You: Varilux

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #2361 by Varilux
Varilux created the topic: Theme Customization Question
I know this falls under the Theme Customization category, but maybe someone else can help me with that. I have prices in my Excel spreadsheet related to the ordered areas. Now I would like to show you, as an introduction, a table showing the prices per m². I got the table integrated, but how do I pass only single values ​​from the Excel spreadsheet. With a lot of experimenting, I have managed, that seemingly over a foreach loop all output values ​​of my product were registered. The table copied itself constantly and as last variant stood it inside, as I would like it :-)

How can I pass only a specific output value / parameter from the Excel spreadsheet? From the documentation, I'm unfortunately not very smart.

Many Thanks
Arnim
Attachments:

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €